Re-inactment of Devin Gardner's brain the last two weeks

From a fan standpoint, this was a huge win. You removed 2 of 3 things a Michigan Man will attempt to use as justification of why Michigan is better than (insert team here)

1.) Hoke has never lost a game at home (not anymore)

2.) Michigan has a better head to head record (not anymore)

3.) All time winningest program (you just moved one closer)

• Fire 6

From a fan standpoint, this was a huge win. You removed 2 of 3 things a Michigan Man will attempt to use as justification of why Michigan is better than (insert team here)

Bingo. This was a feel good win for Nebraska.

Until we beat MSU and then someone says they were playing poorly lately and we wouldn't have been able to beat them at their finest...

Why do people feel the need to downplay a win?

Because, IIRC, we still haven't beat a ranked opponent this season. And the way we did it on offense left a lot to be desired.

Not all wins are created equal, and just because you win doesn't mean you stop looking for areas of improvement.

Yes, this was a good win...but much in the same way that NW was a good win. There's a lot to improve on, especially if the kids are wanting to go back to Indy...

I know Nebraska fans like to live in the past sometimes, but what Michigan does is just disgusting. I love their claim to 11 National Championships, when all but one of them were before 1950.

I don't think any of us understand that while that wasn't a "big" win in reference to where Michigan is ranked, believe me, I think they're terrible. It was a big win due to a freshman QB, leading the winning drive, with a patchwork offensive line, in the largest stadium in college football, on the road. Nevermind all the injuries we have at this point. Everyone needs to band together and dig deep because it's gonna get nasty over the next 3 weeks.

Gardner's brain has a right to be out of sorts, given what his offensive line has put him through. I guarantee none of the Husker qb's would have put together a win using their offensive line either. I am not a Gardner fan (I think he is a better receiver than qb) but the blame should go to their offensive line.

I guess this just shows that the number of stars a recruit has doesn't make you automatically a star in college

They played 10 more years then us

We have 5 National championships not 8 made up ones

I know Nebraska fans like to live in the past sometimes, but what Michigan does is just disgusting. I love their claim to 11 National Championships, when all but one of them were before 1950.

Especially since they really only have 1/3 of a title since NU won the coaches poll and the bowl coalition, while Mechicken only won that ugly AP trophy. So where are the T-Shirts that have 1/3 of a MNC in thier history?