This Game is in the Bag

We won't score much, but nor will they. We'll win something like 13-10, or 14-10. I would love 35-0, but we'd need about 4 turnovers to get that.

Seriously? A 3-4 point margin of victory is "in the bag"? Pulease...this aint the late 90's anymore. If anything im more worried about a let down after the gutsy win in the big house.

Remember that Jason Peter quote from long ago, "They're still Kansas State and we're still Nebraska." The same holds true for MSU.

I am not one ounce worried about MSU. Do we have to play hard? Yes. Do they scare me? Not remotely. It's not like Alabama or Florida State is coming to town. This is MSU, our traditional whipping boy. We'll have our way again. It won't be a high scoring game, but we'll win.

We are playing well and we are at home. Also, did I mention that it's MSU. Please. If we play hard, we win. Period.

Missouri 2008

Iowa State 2009

Texas Tech 2009

Texas 2010

Northwestern 2011

UCLA 2012

Minnesota 2013

:facepalm:

wow, this sounds like the kiss of death. For some reason i feel like we win this one, but logic tells me otherwise. Our offense is so banged up. I just think we will have a really hard time moving the ball. But, then again if our defense can force a turnover or by some act of God we run a punt back or something crazy, we have a good chance.

We were much better in TO margin at the beginning of this year compared to last season, but the last couple of games we are way behind in TO. We need to at least keep the TO margin even to win.

When the TO battle, establish the run, exploit their man coverage and have Beck call the game of his career. ST will need to be huge as well. These are the keys IMO.

If we can establish the run and get more than the .02 YPC they are allowing, it will, IMO, get into their heads.

We are 7-0 all time, won with :06 last year, we are under dogs, they are the media's defensive darlings, chip into them with the run and we test their mental strength. They might be too tight to play "loose". Their O is not made to come from behind. We need to get them playing catch up.

I keep reading that the defense is all we need to worry about, but in Sparty's last 4 games they have outscored their opponents 127 to 37. That does not sound like a terrible offense.

This game is not in the bag, and we do not play it.

Pray to god the team does not have this attitude.

Yes the team played well the last two games, but against far less of an opponent than this years Spartans.

Hoping for the win, hope to see the same team for Nebraska play this weekend.

We will need everything to go well, but past history means absolutely nothing. Sparty is playing for the CCG just like we are. We pulled one out last year, and I imagine that is still hurting. We will see a hard playing team Saturday. Just the way it should be.

Go Big Red!

Remember that Jason Peter quote from long ago, "They're still Kansas State and we're still Nebraska." The same holds true for MSU.

I am not one ounce worried about MSU. Do we have to play hard? Yes. Do they scare me? Not remotely. It's not like Alabama or Florida State is coming to town. This is MSU, our traditional whipping boy. We'll have our way again. It won't be a high scoring game, but we'll win.

We are playing well and we are at home. Also, did I mention that it's MSU. Please. If we play hard, we win. Period.

Missouri 2008

Iowa State 2009

Texas Tech 2009

Texas 2010

Northwestern 2011

UCLA 2012

Minnesota 2013

MSU 2011

MSU 2012

This one's in the bag.

Missouri 2008

Iowa State 2009

Texas Tech 2009

Texas 2010

Northwestern 2011

UCLA 2012

Minnesota 2013

MSU 2011

MSU 2012

This one's in the bag.

Minnesota 2011

Minnesota 2012

Minnesota 2013....... OH WAIT SILLY ME WE LOST THAT GAME.

• Fire 2