Sipple: "It would be wrong to break up this staff."

Ulty

Need a new special teams coach, DC and strength and conditioning coach. Not too pleased with the OC but i would give him one more year i think due to all the turn over at QB, WR and o-line. Overall when you put it all together it really comes down to not having an experienced HC and doesn't bode well for Bo's future. He really is overwhelmed i think.

This is the best way I can put it as well. He's just overwhelmed at times. This is where the steady hand of more experience surrounding him would help him greatly. I though we might be headed in the direction of his seeing the light and helping himself by making some staff changes, instead, today we hear quite the opposite.

Winning cures all. Even some things that shouldn't be cured. A win should not erase all troubles just like a loss should not magnify the hell out of them. The same people that bitch about meltdowns when we lose are the same ones that go way overboard with the sunshine and sprinkles when we win. There are problems. They need to be addressed or we will not ever get better. Do we want to get better? Sometimes I think many here have settled for right where we are. Winnings good, but let's strive for more. Always strive for more.

If you ain't first ur last- Ricky Bobby

No. Not at all actually. If you need those standards met to make you happy, I would say Alabama is the only place you can go right now.

This.

Fix the basic mistakes. Win the turnover battle. Please. No one here is bitching about a horrid call because a disciplined team runs PSU off the field and it doesn't matter.

I'm elated with the win against Penn State and have come back around to realizing that Bo deserves to stay, after having been down on the idea for much of the season.

Seriously? Beating a 6-5 Penn State team in overtime, that has losses to Indiana, & Minny is all it took to change your mind? Every issue that has plagued this team for 3 seasons was right there, front and center trying to lose us a game we should have dominated. We're a 3 inch wide extra point attempt away from a loss and yet you're on the Bo-wagon because there's another W in the column? Come on man, quit flip flopping.

The damn special teams play is enough for me to want Bo out. I've never, at any level, seen punt coverage like that. Why do we even bother to put more than 3-4 guys out on the field? What the hell...that is a glaring beacon of light into Bo's HC ability. How can he watch that week in and week out and not step up and make a change? That's an HC duty, but he's either got his head in the sand, or just doesn't care. That's one glimpse so obvious even the casual fan can see the deficiency. But I can guarantee you the same deficiencies exists in other aspects of the game as well, most of us just aren't smart enough to see it so we go on thinking things are great. But opposing coaches see it.

So you're upset with another win. Somehow I expected that.

Need a new special teams coach, DC and strength and conditioning coach. Not too pleased with the OC but i would give him one more year i think due to all the turn over at QB, WR and o-line. Overall when you put it all together it really comes down to not having an experienced HC and doesn't bode well for Bo's future. He really is overwhelmed i think.

This is the best way I can put it as well. He's just overwhelmed at times. This is where the steady hand of more experience surrounding him would help him greatly. I though we might be headed in the direction of his seeing the light and helping himself by making some staff changes, instead, today we hear quite the opposite.

Winning cures all. Even some things that shouldn't be cured. A win should not erase all troubles just like a loss should not magnify the hell out of them. The same people that bitch about meltdowns when we lose are the same ones that go way overboard with the sunshine and sprinkles when we win. There are problems. They need to be addressed or we will not ever get better. Do we want to get better? Sometimes I think many here have settled for right where we are. Winnings good, but let's strive for more. Always strive for more.

What gets lost so often in striving for more, is forgetting that there are a lot of places that could be far worse. If we want to strive for more, we can't ever forget where we were and where other programs are. That's what posters (myself included) are trying to emphasize. Not that there aren't any problems and the losses have come off pure bad luck or are just aberrations; no, we know there are problems, just like you know there are problems.

Who doesn't want to win a national championship? Who doesn't want their teams to compete game in and game out? Nobody. Nobody is satisfied with their team showing up and laying an egg on the field. But a lot of people are satisfied knowing that their team manages to get to certain points that a majority of teams can not get to. We'll be all the more satisfied when we take that next step forward and win 11, maybe even 12 games. But we're happy with not winning 7 or 8 games.

I'm elated with the win against Penn State and have come back around to realizing that Bo deserves to stay, after having been down on the idea for much of the season.

Seriously? Beating a 6-5 Penn State team in overtime, that has losses to Indiana, & Minny is all it took to change your mind? Every issue that has plagued this team for 3 seasons was right there, front and center trying to lose us a game we should have dominated. We're a 3 inch wide extra point attempt away from a loss and yet you're on the Bo-wagon because there's another W in the column? Come on man, quit flip flopping.

The damn special teams play is enough for me to want Bo out. I've never, at any level, seen punt coverage like that. Why do we even bother to put more than 3-4 guys out on the field? What the hell...that is a glaring beacon of light into Bo's HC ability. How can he watch that week in and week out and not step up and make a change? That's an HC duty, but he's either got his head in the sand, or just doesn't care. That's one glimpse so obvious even the casual fan can see the deficiency. But I can guarantee you the same deficiencies exists in other aspects of the game as well, most of us just aren't smart enough to see it so we go on thinking things are great. But opposing coaches see it.

Dammit! You can't include a loss to use in the record of the team we beat. That's not fair. If you're going to complain, complain correctly. Penn State was 6-4, not 6-5.

As a dude who was calling for Bo to leave, I think Bo needs to stay. Not the first time I have been wrong, he has these guys playing their hearts out especially on Defense. Are there issues that plague this team? Of course there are, find me a team this year outside of Mobile or Tallahassee that doesn't have issues. Re-shuffle the deck with the coaching staff, maybe give Els one less thing (he coaches LBs, Special Teams, and coordinates recruiting), or bring in another guy to coach special teams. Even with the refs favoring Penn State, the good guys won in the face of adversity. Great job all around. Proud to be a Husker Fan, GBR.

That team in Tuscaloosa doesn't have a whole lot of issues. Add them to the list

One more home game to go the season comes to a end in a bowl game in Florida. (probability)

I think the Huskers win the last game at home and if healthy win in Florida in January.

I hope BO does not quit or is he fired, The husker had a number of injuries on both side of the ball this year. Especially the offense the line and wide outs and our number one QB, not many teams would end up with a 10-3 or 9-4 record losing this many key starters.

People say BO is out coached ,no your not out coached if you win the close games. Northwestern is out coached, Florida in out coached, Oregon is out coached not Nebraska. Bo's big problem this year he was loyal to his senior QB and did not question his ability to play at full speed. This injury secret would cost the huskers 2 games. The MS lost it's hard to over come 5 turnovers no matter who you are playing.

We have a young defense and at the start of the year most picked us to lose 3 to 4 games. The D has looked good in the past 4 games and will have a big jump in experience for the 2014 season. O will even be better then in 2013 the big question will the QB position. We will not have a coaching change at the top unless BO quits, 9 or 10 season wins , may result in positional coach changes but that's it.

Biggest job left this season is to close with 7 or 8 top recruits.

Dammit! You can't include a loss to use in the record of the team we beat. That's not fair. If you're going to complain, complain correctly. Penn State was 6-4, not 6-5.

Why is it not fair? They are, in fact, 6-5. kchuskerunderscorechris is technically correct. The best kind of correct.

It's funny how people can read the same thing and get different meaning. I didn't read that as being upset with a win. Silly notion, really. Unimpressed with a win? That's a different matter, entirely. That's the read I got from that post.

It's funny how people can read the same thing and get different meaning. I didn't read that as being upset with a win. Silly notion, really. Unimpressed with a win? That's a different matter, entirely. That's the read I got from that post.

Or the notion that things like apathy on special teams get absolutely exploited against teams with a pulse and is one of the reasons Nebraska loses against ranked teams with regularity. And the coaching staff doesn't seem to care, and if they do care, they can't fix it.