Bo post game presser

Amac3309

He was calling the pass interference call chicken sh#t not the unsportsmanlike call.

No he wasnt. Right after he said that he said I've done much worse than that and then he said that Ferentz was doing worse than he ever did.

Yes, he was. He was asked what the explanation he got for that call was and that's when he said it. And that is why he got flagged.

My Question that is Still Unanswered is If we fire Bo Or he reigns who is so Much better that would actualy come here? Oh wait we got Barrney cotton we are good NOT!

That's a silly question, though, there's plenty of talented coaches available.

I'm just pissed right now, there doesn't seem to be a safe answer for Nebraska right now.

I understand there are talented coaches out there BUT what I was getting at is Who would actualy come here? if they don't go 100-0 and a national title every single year for 50 years in a row people will want them fired. Just saying sometimes it seems like a no win Situation

My Question that is Still Unanswered is If we fire Bo Or he reigns who is so Much better that would actualy come here? Oh wait we got Barrney cotton we are good NOT!

There it is again.

I am so sick of this sniveling, insecure bullsh#t. It's like a guy whose girlfriend cheats on him and treats him like sh#t. Then, when his boys are all, "Man, you gotta be leaving' that bitch!" he turns to them and says, "Yeah, but there's no way any chick who's better is gonna want to be with me."

To quote Bo, that's chickensh#t. My God, be men for fu#*$' sake. Be men.

Yeah, who cares. If he wins games, it doesn't matter.

You are totally wrong. Nebraska has a history of winning with class. You should be a Miami fan. This stuff is hurting NU's recruiting for many years to come. If you are the Mom or Dad of a 5 star player looking for a ride, would Bo's performance today make you comfortable with agreeing to or even "allowing" your kid to go to Nebraska?

First of all most of the mom and dads of a five star player are looking for something more materialistic and that is why Bo won't land many just not going to happen here. I would allow my kid to be a player under coach Bo. He holds them accountable but has their back, I firmly believe he would protect the team before himself in almost all situations. The only way I wouldn't is if their would be proof that he had physically or mentally abused the players off the field.

He was calling the pass interference call chicken sh#t not the unsportsmanlike call.

No he wasnt. Right after he said that he said I've done much worse than that and then he said that Ferentz was doing worse than he ever did.

They asked him about his penalty. He explained that the ref said he got too close. Then he said he thought it was a chicken sh#t call, not talking about his penalty, but explaining why he was freaking out. So it was like:

"The ref said I got too close."

"I thought the pass interference call was a bad call. That's the reason I reacted."

"I didn't think it (my reaction) was that bad. I've done worse and Ferentz did worse."

Class does matter.

It's irrelevant to modern college football, honestly. I'm sick of Nebraska having to be "the class acts of football". Doesn't work anymore.

Could care less about wins if we didn't have class.

You Sir, are welcome to share my home and big screen TV any time you wish. The fans at Nebraska are tough, you gotta win with class or it really doesn't matter. I'm very proud of that attitude. We need to find somebody who can walk that walk.

*sigh*

Look, you guys are right, class does matter, I'm just sick of seeing the team I love embarrassed. I think they deserve better than that. I hate losing more than anything on Earth.

• Fire 1

Bo finally spoke his mind about things. A lot of truth the media had to choke on when he called them out about making the coaching situation bigger than the team

I agree and am no fan of the media, but they have a job and it's often not aligned with the team's job. This is a point frequently brought up in the ESPN patriots blog about Belicheck and the media.

When there is a coach on the hot seat, it's pretty much the hot topic of conversation for the media. Ultimately it's Bo's job to make it not about the scrutiny for the team, and keep it about the players and team family. Understandably this is a tough situation for anybody to weather.

Besides, I can't rightfully call Bo out on his behavior in these situations, I'm ten times worse, I get way more pissed, it'd be hypocritical.

But you are not a public figure and the highest paid employee of the state who represents the state and the university

It's irrelevant anyways. If we were any other program this wouldn't be that big of a deal, but no, we keep pursuing this hilarious idea that we need to remain the "class acts of football", well, it may have worked a while ago, but nice guys don't win anymore.

So are you saying that if any other coach in football got an unsportsmanlike, was a jerk to the sideline guy and called a call "chicken sh#t" in the span of 3 hrs it wouldn't be all over?

I would disagree, I think it would be just as prevalent if Saban or urban or anyone did it

No, no it wouldn't.

Hell, I'm sure you think Chip Kelly is a good guy - and don't know half of the sh#t he pulled at Oregon - specifically, how the media DESPISED him because he was a pure a-hole, or other pac 12 coaches for that matter, and he was also known for being a dick to sideline reporters numerous times by saying "What kind of question is that - I'm not answering that - Next question" - etc.

There are a lot of fiery, passionate, head coaches out there.

Furthermore, this is why I think its best Bo is relieved/leaves. There is too much resentment between media, fans, coaches and players at this point, in my opinion. Consequently, as Bo said, the fans might be his downfall - as illustrated by Huskerboard in general. There are certainly fans that ARE against the team because they want Bo gone. That's pathetic.

I'm just pissed right now, there doesn't seem to be a safe answer for Nebraska right now.

I understand there are talented coaches out there BUT what I was getting at is Who would actualy come here? if they don't go 100-0 and a national title every single year for 50 years in a row people will want them fired. Just saying sometimes it seems like a no win Situation

we've been winning titles for 50 straight years?

we've been winning titles for 50 straight years?

That is not what I said but