Bo post game presser

Amac3309

I thought the odds of firing Bo were actually pretty slim before this game, win or lose.

After watching that presser... I think he's gone. That was awful. That was a presser that could get him in trouble not just with the Athletic Department but with the conference.

Wow. We knew he was caustic, but... wow.

Exactly, the players LOVE Bo. But at what cost? That staff has turned the players against us, not us doing it.

Your last sentence is a huge load of sh#t. And this is from players

• Fire 1

I thought the odds of firing Bo were actually pretty slim before this game, win or lose.

After watching that presser... I think he's gone. That was awful. That was a presser that could get him in trouble not just with the Athletic Department but with the conference.

I've been out since the game ended; is it as bad as you guys are saying? I mean people have complained before, but stuff like this and polo's post make it sound genuinely like Vesuvius erupted.

Holy crap...are you guys following the Pelini/Starling stuff exploding on Twitter?

Peter Gammons just tweeted, "Am told that Pelini's tirade when Bubba Starling was leaning toward the Royals was even more miserable than today. How'd you like to be his dog."

Pelini is a huge embarrassment to the program and the university.

You're not going to fire him because he went 8-4 instead of 9-3, so win or lose today that should have no relevance.

But you cannot go in front of the camera and say things like that. He's lost his mind.

He's possibly baiting the administration to fire him. Kinda seems like he wants out but doesn't want to forfeit any possible cash

Exactly what I think as well. Doesn't want to be here, but desperately wants 7 million dollars. What they should do is say he's safe but demand wholesale staff changes, all his buddies. Test his vaunted loyalty. He quits, we win. He stays, we get coordinators who might be decent

HuskersTK421[/b]' timestamp='1385760611' post='1282833']

You're not going to fire him because he went 8-4 instead of 9-3, so win or lose today that should have no relevance.

But you cannot go in front of the camera and say things like that. He's lost his mind.

Just a thought, are we to blame a little bit? Did we force him to bottle up his anger? And now all of it is coming out at once? I don't believe that. Just a stupid wondering on my part.

Why aren't you at your post?

Wait... this isn't Star Wars.

But seriously, no, we are not to blame. The pressure-cooker here isn't any greater than any other major college program. It's not us, it's Bo.

My Question that is Still Unanswered is If we fire Bo Or he reigns who is so Much better that would actualy come here? Oh wait we got Barrney cotton we are good NOT!

That's a silly question, though, there's plenty of talented coaches available.

I'm just pissed right now, there doesn't seem to be a safe answer for Nebraska right now.

I understand there are talented coaches out there BUT what I was getting at is Who would actualy come here? if they don't go 100-0 and a national title every single year for 50 years in a row people will want them fired. Just saying sometimes it seems like a no win Situation

$3 million per year and $7.7 million to get fired seems like a win-win situation to me :)

Holy crap...are you guys following the Pelini/Starling stuff exploding on Twitter?

Peter Gammons just tweeted, "Am told that Pelini's tirade when Bubba Starling was leaning toward the Royals was even more miserable than today. How'd you like to be his dog."

Another case of something too far in the past for it to be fair to bring it up again.

I've been out since the game ended; is it as bad as you guys are saying? I mean people have complained before, but stuff like this and polo's post make it sound genuinely like Vesuvius erupted.

He sounded like a 6 year old girl that learned some swear words.

Called the ref's pass interference call chicken sh#t. Thought the explanation for his unsportsmanlike conduct was ridiculous because he has done worse and Kirk Ferentz did worse. Went after McKewon because their stories about his security are hurting his team. Said the team is on the right track and in a good place and if they want to fire him then go ahead and fire him, but his record speaks for itself.

And the reason I don't care about our reputation anymore is because no one was kind to us when we were down. The moment Nebraska started losing, the rest of the college football started kicking them in the face. A whole lot of good class did there.

The argument for class isn't usually a prudential one. Perhaps you're missing that.

Another case of something too far in the past for it to be fair to bring it up again.

Seriously? This is all part of his history. How is it unfair to bring up?

It looks like the ref may have caused a little more reaction. His final words reading lips looked like F Off. I am sure I am wrong, but that is how it looks to me.

Yea what did Kenny say?

He said he would play for Bo in any situation including for satan surrounded by demons at the gates of hell. He talked about injuries and how they get overlooked and "how many people would think 10 years ago that it was possible for Fyfe to throw a touchdown pass to Hubble." "People who be like who are those guys." Also raved on and on about Bo as a coach and mentor etc.

Let's not bring up the incident with Bo & Carl and a fan in the basement of the Cornhusker hotel either...

And the reason I don't care about our reputation anymore is because no one was kind to us when we were down. The moment Nebraska started losing, the rest of the college football started kicking them in the face. A whole lot of good class did there.

The argument for class isn't usually a prudential one. Perhaps you're missing that.

You'll see I realized my error since that post.