Bo post game presser

Amac3309

It's a shame that this has to happen on senior day. Absolute shame. Bo simply should have said how proud he was of his players.

Indeed. Well said. I feel bad for those guys. One of their last memories as a player and unfortunately it won't be a good one

He did. He spent about 90 seconds at the start then went into "Bo mode".

It's a shame that this has to happen on senior day. Absolute shame. Bo simply should have said how proud he was of his players.

Indeed. Well said. I feel bad for those guys. One of their last memories as a player and unfortunately it won't be a good one

What I meant is he should have ended it there.

It is the most spectacular case of self-immolation in recent memory. I'm honestly baffled as to why he felt he had to build walls around himself like this.

It makes me wonder if his paranoia is something he needs professional help for.

I felt bad for his family today. And he did it.

Yeah, and it's just mind-boggling. He has the most loyal fanbase at his disposal and he reacts like this. What other D1A school is he going to go to with fans this supporting, this forgiving?

I think he just talked himself out of a head coaching job for the foreseeable future. Nobody's going to hire him for that kind of program-representing role with this kind of flameout.

• Fire 1

Ah. Thanks for the correction. I only caught the raging part.

It is the most spectacular case of self-immolation in recent memory. I'm honestly baffled as to why he felt he had to build walls around himself like this.

It makes me wonder if his paranoia is something he needs professional help for.

I felt bad for his family today. And he did it.

Yeah, and it's just mind-boggling. He has the most loyal fanbase at his disposal and he reacts like this. What other D1A school is he going to go to with fans this supporting, this forgiving?

I think he just talked himself out of a head coaching job for the foreseeable future. Nobody's going to hire him for that kind of program-representing role with this kind of flameout.

This. Better to keep silent and let people think you a fool instead of opening it and proving them correct.

The media's job is not to help the program or make it look good. That's creepy. Their job is to accurately portray the state of the program, which isn't always positive.

In other news, Kim Jong-il was the world's best golfer.

exactly. "boo hoo, the media writes words."