Bo post game presser

Amac3309

The media needs to stop instigating reaction from Bo. They need to stop this bullsh#t reporting. Bo is correct when he says they are distracting the program. The media is not helping the cause when they are constantly writing and asking about Bo's status. They are almost putting him on the hott seat. Someone needs to beat the sh#t out of Brian or Sam.

Bo makes himself an easy target by acting like an ass. If he took it in stride and acted like it didn't bother him, a lot of it would die down. He's bleeding in the water and you want the sharks to keep their distance? Not going to happen.

Watch how Pete Carroll handles himself. That is the definition of how a coach should play the media.

what the f---? how is bo gonna flip this thing on all of us? thats what it feels like.

jesus... not a pretty season and theres a good chance you might be fine, bo. those millions of dollars are supposed to help you curb your dam mood... thats literally the purpose of those green backs. all you gotta do is go up there and be humble and you cant even do that.

Holy crap...are you guys following the Pelini/Starling stuff exploding on Twitter?

Peter Gammons just tweeted, "Am told that Pelini's tirade when Bubba Starling was leaning toward the Royals was even more miserable than today. How'd you like to be his dog."

Pelini is a huge embarrassment to the program and the university.

Another case of something too far in the past for it to be fair to bring it up again.

Seriously? This is all part of his history. How is it unfair to bring up?

Because its second hand information coming from a f'ing moron (Peter Gammons). That's why

I see what your attempting to say but it is so far from left field its wrong. To think the players are being"brainwashed" by the staff to hate the fans is Ludacris. Again from players, they understand its a vocal minority but they take and hear more sh#t from us that they ever should.

What's the correct amount? Which team's fan base sets the standard?

The media needs to stop instigating reaction from Bo. They need to stop this bullsh#t reporting. Bo is correct when he says they are distracting the program. The media is not helping the cause when they are constantly writing and asking about Bo's status. They are almost putting him on the hott seat. Someone needs to beat the sh#t out of Brian or Sam.

Disagree entirely. Bo is in control of Bo. Doesn't matter what they do, his reaction is 100% his responsibility.

That's like saying a girl should stop wearing dresses to get guys to stop being pigs catcalling her. No. The guys just need to stop being pigs regardless.

Bo is in control of his actions and what he says, but the media has been causing so many distractions that its only bringing negativity to the program. Hell the players are being asked on regular basis about Bo, told their coach is going to be fired etc. The media is an evil entity and always has been. Not just for Nebraska, but with anything.

Bo makes himself an easy target by acting like an ass. If he took it in stride and acted like it didn't bother him, a lot of it would die down. He's bleeding in the water and you want the sharks to keep their distance? Not going to happen.

Watch how Pete Carroll handles himself. That is the definition of how a coach should play the media.

+1

I thought the odds of firing Bo were actually pretty slim before this game, win or lose.

After watching that presser... I think he's gone. That was awful. That was a presser that could get him in trouble not just with the Athletic Department but with the conference.

Wow. We knew he was caustic, but... wow.

Exactly, the players LOVE Bo. But at what cost? That staff has turned the players against us, not us doing it.

Your last sentence is a huge load of sh#t. And this is from players

Beck's comments are things that are preached in the locker room and they aren't reinforcing that the players should embrace the fans. Big Red Overeaction is saying it best. We've lost 3 at home this year. It feels, imo, like the players don't even have a desire to play at home. It's silly to think the divide is only the fans fault.

I see what your attempting to say but it is so far from left field its wrong. To think the players are being"brainwashed" by the staff to hate the fans is Ludacris. Again from players, they understand its a vocal minority but they take and hear more sh#t from us that they ever should.

We're just gonna agree to disagree, brother. No ill will towards you and I don't wanna argue. So how about that, my man?

And the reason I don't care about our reputation anymore is because no one was kind to us when we were down. The moment Nebraska started losing, the rest of the college football started kicking them in the face. A whole lot of good class did there.

The argument for class isn't usually a prudential one. Perhaps you're missing that.

You'll see I realized my error since that post.

Ok. Sorry, on mobile

It's a shame that this has to happen on senior day. Absolute shame. Bo simply should have said how proud he was of his players.

Then open the presser about a question about the seniors, or individuals who played not questions only regarding Bo. Which were the only questions asked even given the opportunity to ask more questions ABOUT THE GAME

I would really like to give Bo another year if he's willing to make staff changes. At bare minimum, Tim Beck needs to go. The strength & conditioning program needs a long, hard & honest evaluation (I don't know if the mass injuries are the result of deficiencies in our strength & conditioning program but the possibility needs to be seriously considered). I also think it would be very good to get an experienced defensive coordinator; however I could live with Papuchis so long as the defense continues to show improvement & Tim Beck is s^%*-canned. Unfortunately, I don't see Bo making any staff changes if retained...I love the guy & how he always stands up for the team & is loyal to his players; however getting embarrassed by a 7-4 Iowa team on our own turf is unacceptable

I don't think we can pin the injuries on Dobson, but at this point it's reeeeeaally difficult to endorse Bo for another year. Between the halftime interview nonsense, the tirade at officials and the post-game presser, he's done some significant damage to the program today.

S&C has to be looked at. Gilmore even said it during the game that the amount of injuries is too much to blame on luck and you have to wonder about it.. I don't think I've ever heard a color guy bring something like that up during a game before. Our guys get injured on routine plays constantly. S&C needs a long hard look

Bo lost me today

And man, did he work to do it, didn't he?

I've been behind him this whole time, and think he could still grow into a great head coach. But my god, he has worked so hard to piss off everyone in this state. I don't understand how he feels the relationship between him and the fans is so toxic, especially when so many were willing to forgive him for so much.

And on top of it all, that BS jackball move by "the leaker" for releasing that audio of Bo calling out the fans in 2011. Even after all the chaos surrounding him, people, me included, were willing to look past it and move on.

But whatever slights he's felt, real or perceived, he doesn't seem able to look past them, and that horrible relationship that he has perpetuated, that is not remotely real, that should not be earning these kinds of reactions to fans, that relationship will be his undoing here.

Not four losses a year.

Not the breakdown of football fundamentals.

Nothing but that horrible, horrible relationship he has with the fans. That isn't real, that he blows out of proportion.

It is the most spectacular case of self-immolation in recent memory. I'm honestly baffled as to why he felt he had to build walls around himself like this.

It makes me wonder if his paranoia is something he needs professional help for.

I felt bad for his family today. And he did it.

• Fire 1

Bo lost me today

And man, did he work to do it, didn't he?

I've been behind him this whole time, and think he could still grow into a great head coach. But my god, he has worked so hard to piss off everyone in this state. I don't understand how he feels the relationship between him and the fans is so toxic, especially when so many were willing to forgive him for so much.

And on top of it all, that BS jackball move by "the leaker" for releasing that audio of Bo calling out the fans in 2011. Even after all the chaos surrounding him, people, me included, were willing to look past it and move on.

But whatever slights he's felt, real or perceived, he doesn't seem able to look past them, and that horrible relationship that he has perpetuated, that is not remotely real, that should not be earning these kinds of reactions to fans, that relationship will be his undoing here.

Not four losses a year.

Not the breakdown of football fundamentals.

Nothing but that horrible, horrible relationship he has with the fans. That isn't real, that he blows out of proportion.

It is the most spectacular case of self-immolation in recent memory. I'm honestly baffled as to why he felt he had to build walls around himself like this.

It makes me wonder if his paranoia is something he needs professional help for.

I felt bad for his family today. And he did it.

agree, Bo showed clearly today, he needs professional help.