Bo post game presser

Amac3309

What an interview from Kenny. Excellent. Couldn't have said anything better.

I missed Kenny's interview, what did he say?

Judging by a status update he said something about how it's on the players because they're the ones that turned it over and didn't execute. Don't know that though I haven't heard it.

That swipe at the ref is a firable offense in and of itself. Stupid crap and perfectly demonstrative of the problems with the Pelini era.

How can you be a leader of young players and act a fool?

That is the most damning thing about Bo. He preaches execution, he preaches fundamentals, but he doesn't practice it.

He is a terrible example for the character he strives to build around this program. He's Jekyll & Hyde. Today we saw Hyde, big-time.

• Fire 3

What an interview from Kenny. Excellent. Couldn't have said anything better.

What did he say?

"I would play for Bo Pelini against Satan himself and a team of demons at the gates of the underworld."

I'm not even joking. He actually said that.

No doubt he would. The problem is that the team would be poorly coached, commit four turnovers and lose by around 30.

• Fire 1

Exactly, the players LOVE Bo. But at what cost? That staff has turned the players against us, not us doing it.

I don't think the players are that anti-fan as we like to make it out to be.

Kenny Bell on twitter makes it out that way just about every week nowadays. He's the biggest tweeter that I see most often and he just makes it out like all of us as fans are vile and aren't good fans.

I would really like to give Bo another year if he's willing to make staff changes. At bare minimum, Tim Beck needs to go. The strength & conditioning program needs a long, hard & honest evaluation (I don't know if the mass injuries are the result of deficiencies in our strength & conditioning program but the possibility needs to be seriously considered). I also think it would be very good to get an experienced defensive coordinator; however I could live with Papuchis so long as the defense continues to show improvement & Tim Beck is s^%*-canned. Unfortunately, I don't see Bo making any staff changes if retained...I love the guy & how he always stands up for the team & is loyal to his players; however getting embarrassed by a 7-4 Iowa team on our own turf is unacceptable

• Fire 1

This game today went down hill with turnovers,penalties,and poor punt coverage.The same problem for the past 5 or 6 years with very little signs of movement. Wide-outs drop passes at key times and injuries are we not in good shape,or is it poor equipment.

Hawks and Minnesota where bigger then us and pounded on the edge like most teams attempted.

Disappointed in the final results of 8-4 which TO said was minimum requirement too employment.

I don't know if he is here or gone but we should have had improvement in the six years in the turnovers, punt coverage and penalties and control on the side lines with the referees. His action today was a lot like billy's throat gesture, I would have hit referee but I'm not the coach. Our 3 loss this year to big ten members where do too turnovers, punt coverage and penalties some things never change because you do not know how or you don't care.

You're not going to fire him because he went 8-4 instead of 9-3, so win or lose today that should have no relevance.

But you cannot go in front of the camera and say things like that. He's lost his mind.

Just a thought, are we to blame a little bit? Did we force him to bottle up his anger? And now all of it is coming out at once? I don't believe that. Just a stupid wondering on my part.

Exactly, the players LOVE Bo. But at what cost? That staff has turned the players against us, not us doing it.

I don't think the players are that anti-fan as we like to make it out to be.

Kenny Bell on twitter makes it out that way just about every week nowadays. He's the biggest tweeter that I see most often and he just makes it out like all of us as fans are vile and aren't good fans.

Well, when someone's tweeting nasty sh#t at him when his dog gets hit by a f'ing car, hard to see how he'd react in any other way.