Bo post game presser

Amac3309

Easy to say when you're not up there after a loss and people have been calling for your job for over a year. Just like its easy for us to question a play call after the fact.

Sure, I agree with that but there's many better responses then what he said. I equate that remark to his 4th down punt fake. SOOOOO many better options that just because it's a tough situation doesn't mean it's forgiven. It's his job to speak properly, call the best play possible, etc.

I thought the odds of firing Bo were actually pretty slim before this game, win or lose.

After watching that presser... I think he's gone. That was awful. That was a presser that could get him in trouble not just with the Athletic Department but with the conference.

Wow. We knew he was caustic, but... wow.

That's what I'm starting to think too. He may have just harmed himself more than the loss.

I thought the odds of firing Bo were actually pretty slim before this game, win or lose.

After watching that presser... I think he's gone. That was awful. That was a presser that could get him in trouble not just with the Athletic Department but with the conference.

Knapp I think it's the other way around. I think the press conference was the result of his fate, not his fate resulting on that press conference.

I really think his behavior on the sidelines and afterwards was because he already knows what's going to happen and no longer has any need to hold it back.

Exactly, the players LOVE Bo. But at what cost? That staff has turned the players against us, not us doing it.

• Fire 1

I get so sick of hearing every time the media gets yelled at that they have a job to do. Yes, it is their job, and when they do it poorly they should be able to take the ass chewing coming to them period. I also think that notion is ridiculous when they can maliciously attack a college kid and harass them for a paycheck.

Cite where they maliciously attacked a college kid please. I don't recall that article.

most likely a $25,000 fine. its happen before.

Knapp I think it's the other way around. I think the press conference was the result of his fate, not his fate resulting on that press conference.

I really think his behavior on the sidelines and afterwards was because he already knows what's going to happen and no longer has any need to hold it back.

Nah, if he had won that game, he's in the clear for good.

Agreed. And it was interesting that in a week when some thought he might be coaching for his job, the game and the press conference were a microcosm of all of the reasons that Bo needs to go and we need to move on.