Bo post game presser

Amac3309

Bo brought this on himself.

He's acted like a dick to the media since day one. His first act of business was pissing gasoline all over that bridge and lighting it on fire.

This "us against them" mentality that he has spread to his staff and the team became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• Fire 7

I will say that I feel for Bo, I'd get tired of getting those questions as well. The players will go to war for him and he stands up for his players, I like him alot more than Callahacan't. Just tough year, lots of injuries, I wanna know if anything can be changed with weight and conditioning.

Besides, I can't rightfully call Bo out on his behavior in these situations, I'm ten times worse, I get way more pissed, it'd be hypocritical.

But you are not a public figure and the highest paid employee of the state who represents the state and the university

It's irrelevant anyways. If we were any other program this wouldn't be that big of a deal, but no, we keep pursuing this hilarious idea that we need to remain the "class acts of football", well, it may have worked a while ago, but nice guys don't win anymore.

• Fire 1

I will say that I feel for Bo, I'd get tired of getting those questions as well. The players will go to war for him and he stands up for his players, I like him alot more than Callahacan't. Just tough year, lots of injuries, I wanna know if anything can be changed with weight and conditioning.

I feel for him too but he makes lots of money to be able to have some sort of self control in those situations, how do you expect the team I have self control when the leader doesn't

He also said "If they wanna fire me, fire me."

You're right. He should get down on his hands and knees and beg for his job.

Also, he did apologize for his language. Just thought Id throw that out there since everybody is so pissed he said a curse word.

Did i say that? shut up and don't put words in people mouths. He could easily said, I'm not sure what their going to do, but I WANT to stay here." That's not begging but it also makes it sound like you give at least a single sh#t.