All Eyes Are On Texas - - Bring Them On!

I see the bowl game as what it is. A break for the kids, a reward for their efforts. I really do not care who we play, the only benefit of it will be the extra practice. I really do not see this injury riddled team playing a top team, and coming out ahead. Playing a tough SEC team, will only give us more injuries. Texas, how do we beat them. They are playing good ball, oh by the way Mack had 11 years of 9 wins and most on here call him a loser, who beat our asses every time we lined up against him I think.

Extra practice, win if we can. NO big deal either way. Yea we might get the pixie dust magical 9th win.

1. Totally want to play them. Payback would be sweeter than sweet. We have to kill the jinx by beating them on the field.

2. Who starts at QB for us? I’m not remotely a T-Mart fan and am glad that Armstrong got a lot of game experience this year. However, I’ll admit that for the bowl game, T-Mart would be much more effective than Armstrong (i.e., if he’s healthy). Armstrong has kind of tapped out at about 10 - 14 points a game. If he’s healthy, T-Mart’s worth 28. He's been the starter for 4 years. A few weeks running the offense and he'll be fine (if healthy - - a big "if").

3. Bo will be FIRED up to get Texas.

4. This is one of the best rivalries in college football. Both teams despise each other on every level. Can’t get better.

5. For those who don’t want this game, would you prefer Texas Tech? Didn’t think so.

6. If you go to the bowl, expect to see a lot of shirts with the seemingly polite saying on the front, "Got a second?"

7. It might be another 20 years before we play them again (Still waiting for revenge against FSU). Let’s take it now, so that we can gloat for the next 20 years ("Yeah, but who won the last meeting?")

8. A-1 and Bevo - - nothing better together in the world.

Somebody's mom hack their account again?

I am tired of driving up behind a car or truck with Texas plates and not wanting to pass them in my truck, with my Nebraska stickers all over it. I know what they would be saying or thinking. We need to play them sooner or later. Would love to get that win. Don't care if we would only be 2-9 against Mack. We always seem to remember the last one. Sooner or later we have to get some of the breaks. GBR!!!