\\ Georgia Game Discussion Thread - Gator Bowl 2014 //

BOOOYAH, ya we got lucky at the end there but I'll take it. Congrats guys

This program got a much-needed W to go into the offseason and homestretch of recruiting on. At least the 9-win streak is alive and we got some momentum back after a disappointing season. Maybe we can sneak into the final top25?

I knew they were going to him! Ha!

Boy these announcers sound depressed as hell don't they. f#*k these guys. Seriously, f#*k em. Worst announcers I've ever heard. They lost money on this one, I'm sure of it, and I'm glad as hell.

Maybe the most one-sided set of announcers I've ever heard. Totally hanging on Georgia's nutsack all day.

They were disgusting even on the sign off they talked about how great Georgia will be next year.

I knew they were going to him! Ha!

Boy these announcers sound depressed as hell don't they. f#*k these guys. Seriously, f#*k em. Worst announcers I've ever heard. They lost money on this one, I'm sure of it, and I'm glad as hell.

Maybe the most one-sided set of announcers I've ever heard. Totally hanging on Georgia's nutsack all day.

They were disgusting even on the sign off they talked about how great Georgia will be next year.

to be fair, they did say a lot of positive stuff about our program.