Post Bowl Game Thoughts

URSS

I said this before the bowl game and believe it to be true right now - it was a meaningless game, a lackluster matchup because we faced the same team we faced last year, and whether we won or lost it wouldn't change how the season went down. Those are the facts.

But damn, it's a hell of a lot more fun to go into the offseason ending with a win, isn't it?

I said this before the bowl game and believe it to be true right now - it was a meaningless game, a lackluster matchup because we faced the same team we faced last year, and whether we won or lost it wouldn't change how the season went down. Those are the facts.

But damn, it's a hell of a lot more fun to go into the offseason ending with a win, isn't it?

Technically al bowls besides top 5 are meaningless. I think it did change the season. A loss would have set a depressing tone for the next season. Recruiting could suffer and we cant afford that. The win definitely meant something to all of us.

Plane fares are up too with tack on fees added. I cancelled my Thanksgiving trip this year and last year because the plane fares were much too high. Maybe if the economy comes back and the Feds allows the energy drilling everywhere the fuel costs will drop down.

Um...yeah...no. Certainly the reduction in the number of Airlines and the monopolization of routes doesn't play into this at all...

Plane fares are up too with tack on fees added. I cancelled my Thanksgiving trip this year and last year because the plane fares were much too high. Maybe if the economy comes back and the Feds allows the energy drilling everywhere the fuel costs will drop down.

Um...yeah...no. Certainly the reduction in the number of Airlines and the monopolization of routes doesn't play into this at all...

Fun fact: domestic oil production in the U.S. is at an all-time high.