SIGNED - DT Khalil Davis

Ed Helms

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/recruiting-riley-impresses-davis-twins-in-meeting/article_4dae9610-80ce-11e4-a86d-77e149a3e74b.html

Looks like we still are the leaders! Hopefully they like the rest of the staff that Riley brings in.

Tracy Davis said she was "very impressed" with Riley, who did his homework prior to the visit. He called former Husker Lorenzo Hicks — Carlos and Khalil's uncle — before the visit and chatted with him. Tracy Davis said Riley didn't get Hicks' number from the family, "hunting down the number himself" to call Hicks at work.

"(Hicks) was stunned — and impressed," Tracy Davis said.

That right there is AWESOME. I think this is some of the creativity we heard of in regards to Riley on the recruiting trail.

Going the extra mile to reach out to a former player who's family? Definitely earned some points there. I know Bo was a tremendous closer during in-homes and all the recruits and families loved him, but I never heard any kind of quote like this about him.

It's just so refreshing to know our new head coach isn't going to pretend former players don't exist. That's a GREAT start here.

Hope we get this guys signed!

• Fire 3

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/recruiting-riley-impresses-davis-twins-in-meeting/article_4dae9610-80ce-11e4-a86d-77e149a3e74b.html

Looks like we still are the leaders! Hopefully they like the rest of the staff that Riley brings in.

Tracy Davis said she was "very impressed" with Riley, who did his homework prior to the visit. He called former Husker Lorenzo Hicks Carlos and Khalil's uncle before the visit and chatted with him. Tracy Davis said Riley didn't get Hicks' number from the family, "hunting down the number himself" to call Hicks at work.

"(Hicks) was stunned and impressed," Tracy Davis said.

That right there is AWESOME. I think this is some of the creativity we heard of in regards to Riley on the recruiting trail.

Going the extra mile to reach out to a former player who's family? Definitely earned some points there. I know Bo was a tremendous closer during in-homes and all the recruits and families loved him, but I never heard any kind of quote like this about him.

It's just so refreshing to know our new head coach isn't going to pretend former players don't exist. That's a GREAT start here.

Hope we get this guys signed!

It is not a great start. Riley should have followed Huskerboarders' advice and called them last Friday before he knew what position they played.

Not to worry all is happy in Missouri and by the sounds of it the twins are even more excited to be become huskers. I bet one of them will wear his uncles number

Do you have a source for information or is that speculation? It sounds like from the reports we are the leaders, but nothing is official until they see who fills out our staff. Until, then they will be checking out other schools. I would say it is 50/50 right now on where they end up between us and missouri. Hope we can continue to impress these young men because this will probably be a battle up until signing day.

Reading the article in the Big red report on Riley's visit. I read positive vibes coming from their mom. In the recruiting game mom's decision is very important most of the time. Wanting to meet the entire staff well so would I like to know the full staff. I don't see a problem here.

Reading the article in the Big red report on Riley's visit. I read positive vibes coming from their mom. In the recruiting game mom's decision is very important most of the time. Wanting to meet the entire staff well so would I like to know the full staff. I don't see a problem here.

They will also be listening and visiting other schools though.