RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Oh my God guys... it's the morning after... he's still committed... the sun came up... and the sky has not fallen.... Are we all okay?

You ok? You seem extra on edge lately with this whole KB thing.

It just bugs me. Jason Hall (you can all argue with me) was a great prospect now starting at Texas that we lost recently. He cited fan doubt in the reason for a decommitment. I haven't gone back and found the articles, but you could be nice and take my word for it. It just bothers me that we all complain about how we "lack pulling in talent" to this school and then we are flirting with potentially scaring off a committed 5-star caliber player.

So he decommited because the fans thought he would...so he did it out of spite?

Your boss constantly doubts your work and micromanages you. He has to double check everything you do and constantly has zero faith in you completing something on your own. I'm sure you love being there, being constantly doubted. And I bet you love it so much that you never even think about potentially looking for another job if one comes calling...

Now we are their boss? HAHA

• Fire 1

You ok? You seem extra on edge lately with this whole KB thing.

It just bugs me. Jason Hall (you can all argue with me) was a great prospect now starting at Texas that we lost recently. He cited fan doubt in the reason for a decommitment. I haven't gone back and found the articles, but you could be nice and take my word for it. It just bothers me that we all complain about how we "lack pulling in talent" to this school and then we are flirting with potentially scaring off a committed 5-star caliber player.

So he decommited because the fans thought he would...so he did it out of spite?

Your boss constantly doubts your work and micromanages you. He has to double check everything you do and constantly has zero faith in you completing something on your own. I'm sure you love being there, being constantly doubted. And I bet you love it so much that you never even think about potentially looking for another job if one comes calling...

Now we are their boss? HAHA

I think we are the customers in this analogy.

#Huskers RB commit Kendall Bussey Jr. (@KBJ_5) will take an unofficial visit to #Nebraska this weekend.

The unofficial visits mean a lot more to me than the official visits, and it sounds like he's taken several of those to Nebraska. You don't keep coming back on your own dime unless you REALLY like what you see...

• Fire 2

Nate Clouse@NateClouse now25 seconds ago

#Huskers RB commit Kendall Bussey Jr. (@KBJ_5) will take an unofficial visit to #Nebraska this weekend.

The unofficial visits mean a lot more to me than the official visits, and it sounds like he's taken several of those to Nebraska. You don't keep coming back on your own dime unless you REALLY like what you see...

If he makes it this weekend it will be his 4th unofficial

• Fire 1

247 refuses to upgrade him IMO because he didn't go to any of their camps, he went to a lot of rivals camps. What's telling to me is; he does interviews with Callahan and Rivals quite a bit. He really hasn't done interviews with our 247 site. Maybe a txt here or there but nothing like Rivals. Rivals just did an interview with Bussey Sr a few weeks back and has never done that with 247. In fact I can't remember the last time they had an interview with Bussey, maybe after spring game or BRW? It's been a long time. Rivals has him rated higher as well. There's a mutual thing there with the Busseys and Rivals so I think 247 is being a bunch if political babies about it.

It happens. If you are like me and have a Sub to one site and friends on the other that share info, you can really tell which recruits and parents like which service.

It's a crime he's only a three star. 247 will eventually suck it up and give him his 4th IMO but he will still be underrated.

Tennessee offered, if the time line is correct he went there on an unofficial last weekend without an offer, interesting

It is interesting. My opinion is that he is just enjoying the ride, I know I would be
Ya it does seem like the whole time with all the camps he went to and all the unofficial visits he has been on that he really wants that star rating as high as he can get it and get as many offers as he can regardless of he is committed or not. Which I don't really blame him for, if I was ever that talented I wound prob do similar, but it is what makes husker fans uneasy, justified or not.

247 refuses to upgrade him IMO because he didn't go to any of their camps, he went to a lot of rivals camps. What's telling to me is; he does interviews with Callahan and Rivals quite a bit. He really hasn't done interviews with our 247 site. Maybe a txt here or there but nothing like Rivals. Rivals just did an interview with Bussey Sr a few weeks back and has never done that with 247. In fact I can't remember the last time they had an interview with Bussey, maybe after spring game or BRW? It's been a long time. Rivals has him rated higher as well. There's a mutual thing there with the Busseys and Rivals so I think 247 is being a bunch if political babies about it.

It happens. If you are like me and have a Sub to one site and friends on the other that share info, you can really tell which recruits and parents like which service.

It's a crime he's only a three star. 247 will eventually suck it up and give him his 4th IMO but he will still be underrated.

If that is really what is happening then it's really idiotic on 247s part. They gain more and more subscriptions and attention the more correct they are on rating players. Interviews have nothing to do with how good a player is at playing football.

It's not just 247 that does that. I believe it was Scout that formed by branching away from ESPN because the West Coast recruitniks got tired of the east coast bias in the rankings. Basically anything west of the Mississippi was discredited and those covering that territory got fed up and formed Scout.

It's no excuse for 247 to downgrade him and ignore his talent, it hurts their credibility, but it happens across the board. Another reason why we're nuts for getting up in arms ;)

It's not just 247 that does that. I believe it was Scout that formed by branching away from ESPN because the West Coast recruitniks got tired of the east coast bias in the rankings. Basically anything west of the Mississippi was discredited and those covering that territory got fed up and formed Scout.

It's no excuse for 247 to downgrade him and ignore his talent, it hurts their credibility, but it happens across the board. Another reason why we're nuts for getting up in arms ;)

It is pretty bad one site has him as the #2 all purpose back(rivals, at least they did) and then other sites barely pay him any mind. But think about it Ameer was only a 3 star, Rex was 3/4 though I think he was a 4 star on one, Roy was a 3, Imani was a 3. I try and take all these rankings with a grain of salt as Bo and Co are going to recruit players based on what they can do both on and off the field and I respect that........ Plus they can develop the shat of an rb so give us tr type of player bussey is and I see an all big ten selection in the future

It is pretty bad one site has him as the #2 all purpose back(rivals, at least they did) and then other sites barely pay him any mind. But think about it Ameer was only a 3 star, Rex was 3/4 though I think he was a 4 star on one, Roy was a 3, Imani was a 3. I try and take all these rankings with a grain of salt as Bo and Co are going to recruit players based on what they can do both on and off the field and I respect that........ Plus they can develop the shat of an rb so give us tr type of player bussey is and I see an all big ten selection in the future

I agree. I don't get too worked up if one site has a player as a 4 star but the others don't. I'm more impressed the more sites have a player ranked high. In other worlds, it doesn't make sense to me to just follow one site.

Also, I would tend to think a player is probably pretty good if one of the major sites ranks him as a 4 star compared to a player that no site ranks him as a 4 star.

I believe the 247 composite ranking somewhat takes this into account.