2013-14 Seniors in NFL Draft

QMany

Quincy doesn't have the numbers to get a lot of attention at the next level. Just a result of playing in this kind of offense. I could see some scouts taking notice of him at the combine, though. They should love his measurables.

He's sure got a nice highlight reel though. It helps to have the longest pass play in the history of college football on your resume. :thumbs:

Is there any chance Pat Smith might get an invite to the NFL Combine? He was pretty clutch for us this past season. He always made the kicks when we needed it. I don't know if he has the overall distance to be a NFL Kicker (the longest field goal I remember him making at Nebraska was 46 yards against Georgia), but I think he's definitely good enough that he should get to try out for an NFL team

Is there any chance Pat Smith might get an invite to the NFL Combine? He was pretty clutch for us this past season. He always made the kicks when we needed it. I don't know if he has the overall distance to be a NFL Kicker (the longest field goal I remember him making at Nebraska was 46 yards against Georgia), but I think he's definitely good enough that he should get to try out for an NFL team

Very doubtful. I'd say Maher was significantly better than Smith and he never really came that close.

Walter football.com has SJB going in the second round to the Seahawks

Saw that too, if that did in fact happen I would quickly become a Seahawks fan. Him and Richard Sherman in the same defensive backfield would be so fun to watch.

I don't follow too many mock drafts but Walter seems to be pretty accurate. Or as accurate as they can be. I would much rather the Steerlers take SJB a little earlier. It would be cool to see SJB on that Seattle defense, though