GT: Indiana at Nebraska - 7:15PM - BTN

Awesome game.. This team is coming together and the crowd was Memorial stadium-esque... people are finally talking about this team!

So people were bring asked to sit down and the PA system sounded like sh#t in half the place ????

^^^^Like!!!

Well, I must be the jinx for this team. Seems like most of the games I watch or listen to, we get stomped. Quit listening when Indy went on a run in the first half. Glad to see them get the W!

Awesome game.. This team is coming together and the crowd was Memorial stadium-esque... people are finally talking about this team!

So people were bring asked to sit down and the PA system sounded like sh#t in half the place ????

Wha? The place is brand new, and the PA system is busted? Hope someone kept the receipt. :-|

And a good win--only saw last few minutes, have all on DVR, will watch.

And is Pinnacle Bank Arena as big of a home court advantage as the BTN makes it out to be? While post-game chatter was flattering towards DoNU, they kept bringing it up as a factor.

Wha? The place is brand new, and the PA system is busted? Hope someone kept the receipt. :-|

And is Pinnacle Bank Arena as big of a home court advantage as the BTN makes it out to be? While post-game chatter was flattering towards DoNU, they kept bringing it up as a factor.

It gets going in there, especially every home game since Michigan. Really should be undefeated at home.

If you want to contain the contents of your stomach, I'd suggest you don't start watching until the 2nd half...............

My first experience showed me that PBA is an awesome place to go watch a basketball game. I know the C word is a dirty word to some around here but I saw a tweet last night that since February 2013, Huskers and Creighton are a combined 26-1 at home with wins over teams like OSU, Indiana, Wichita State, George Town and Marquette.

Hmmm...you think anyone is real excited about coming to Nebraska and playing a basketball road game?

It's an exciting time to be a basketball fan in this state.

I think PaulCrewe was referring to Memorial Stadium, not PBA.

The look on that kid's face is priceless. In fact, that whole picture is fantastic!

Huskers are working hard, but they still are giving me (more) gray hair. That was a nice to have win, not necessarily "nice" for all 40 minutes.

That's what I'm thinking as well. As frustrating as they are sometimes, they can also look so damn good. We've gotten some pretty encouraging glimpses of the potential of this group. I'm sitting on my hands just hoping they can start putting it together for 40 minutes and make a little run here.

The look on that kid's face is priceless. In fact, that whole picture is fantastic!

Huskers are working hard, but they still are giving me (more) gray hair. That was a nice to have win, not necessarily "nice" for all 40 minutes.

That's what I'm thinking as well. As frustrating as they are sometimes, they can also look so damn good. We've gotten some pretty encouraging glimpses of the potential of this group. I'm sitting on my hands just hoping they can start putting it together for 40 minutes and make a little run here.

On the road in Ann Arbor would be a good place for this complete 40 minutes we're looking for to start, yes? If we want to make the NCAA Tourney, I would think that we'll have to steal games like this on the road, yes?

I think PaulCrewe was referring to Memorial Stadium, not PBA.

Ahh, I understand. My bad.