Ok.....the rest of the schedule

Chris Whitney@CWhitneyKLIN 34m

Looks like Sunday at @PinnacleArena has been dubbed 'No Sit Sunday' for the Wisconsin game. Love it #Huskers

I hope like hell ~ those of you who get the chance to go to that game get every SOB as riled up as you possibly can to be as loud and radical as they legally can be.

That place hopefully is defining from the tip off to the final buzzer. I watched that game last night against Indiana and got cramps in my toes to my calves from getting so nervous and my wife and kids thought I was going off the deep end when I was hooting and hollering about Husker basketball. I love~love~love the fact that the men's team is making their way into the spotlight and taking my mind off of football during the off season. Thanks Tim Miles and players!

Chris Whitney@CWhitneyKLIN 34m

Looks like Sunday at @PinnacleArena has been dubbed 'No Sit Sunday' for the Wisconsin game. Love it #Huskers

I hope like hell ~ those of you who get the chance to go to that game get every SOB as riled up as you possibly can to be as loud and radical as they legally can be.

That place hopefully is defining from the tip off to the final buzzer. I watched that game last night against Indiana and got cramps in my toes to my calves from getting so nervous and my wife and kids thought I was going off the deep end when I was hooting and hollering about Husker basketball. I love~love~love the fact that the men's team is making their way into the spotlight and taking my mind off of football during the off season. Thanks Tim Miles and players!

Yes, it has been a long time coming.