QB Sheriron Jones [Tennessee Commit]

Mavric

Why? Jones is a project as a passer. Doesn't fit what MR is looking for IMO. I think there's a reason he hasn't been contacted yet. He's hoping we recruit him, we would have if we wanted to. I think most of you just want the stars and the ratings bump, don't think he fits. There's a reason we offered Burrow first.

Why? Jones is a project as a passer. Doesn't fit what MR is looking for IMO. I think there's a reason he hasn't been contacted yet. He's hoping we recruit him, we would have if we wanted to. I think most of you just want the stars and the ratings bump, don't think he fits. There's a reason we offered Burrow first.

I don't think the offense is going to be a mirror image of MR at OSU, because our talent doesn't fit that IMO. I think jones fits the type of offense that our current roster calls for. But that is obviously complete speculation on my part and you could very well be spot on with your thoughts. He's an intriguing athlete though.

But who MR recruits for his first QB will be a very good indicator of the identity of the offense that he pictures going foreword.

Well, now we have a coach that can work with a talent like Jones...

I don't think the offense is going to be a mirror image of MR at OSU, because our talent doesn't fit that IMO. I think jones fits the type of offense that our current roster calls for. But that is obviously complete speculation on my part and you could very well be spot on with your thoughts. He's an intriguing athlete though.

But who MR recruits for his first QB will be a very good indicator of the identity of the offense that he pictures going foreword.

That's why I think the immediate offer of Burrow was telling, and we haven't been in touch with Jones. They tried really hard for Burrow