Spring Game - who - what do you want to see?

TGHusker

What players do you want to see or expect to see make the greatest impact during spring practice and finally in the Spring Game?

What if any strategic changes in the way we run O,D & ST do you want to see?

Me:

Players:

Stanton: I'm wanting to see if the hype is true and that he is the real deal. I'd like to see him push TA to the top of his game and let the best man win

Gerry: I'd like to see what he can accomplish at safety if the change in position is true. I think he is too good of an athlete not to be on the field full time

Newby vs Taylor: I'm looking forward to seeing what Taylor can do. What are the chances that the 'looser' in this battle for back up transfers? I think Cross stays around regardless.

Zaire Anderson: I'd like to see him pick up his game. I thought he might be L David like once he got into the lineup. He has only shown a bit of what he can do. I think he has great potential and hope it starts to come out in the spring game.

Strategic changes:

1. Totally revamp Special teams. - our punt return game was a non-factor. Ok pathetic. Kick offs weren't a lot better outside of a few occassions.

2. Run identity - I'd like to see more consistency here - without our OC getting so cute in his play calling. With our young QBs, it is time to establish a dominating run game.

Agree with most of this. The QB battle is certainly interesting. The offseason should do a lot for Armstrong. I'm also curious to see who steps into that spot next to VV, or more so if VV can be an every down guy the entire season. A consistent punter would be something I'd like to see come out of spring. As for scheme...a greater emphasis on the TE in the passing game. (outside of the obvious which is punt returns)

I hope it is on TV, I will be down in Lincoln for the game but I really don't plan on going in so I really hope BTN picks it up.

With that being said...I might have Skybox passes for the game...anyone interested in purchasing them? Around 100 dollars each? Super expensive I know but its the best I can do. I don't get them for free.

I want Armstrong to light it up, or atleast I expect him to. Never the less, I want the best QB to be our starter whichever guy it is. I want ZA to light it up and kick some ass again. That guy should be a pro someday. I want to see somebody step up at CB and ease the worries about our secondary. Every year someone steps up, Im sure this year will be no exception.