S Hunter Dale [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

I don't think he technically committed. Bussey said he committed but Dale never stated if it was official or not.

He did. The coaches did the Boom thing and he talked to multiple media outlets about how happy he was with his commitment. Not to mention the many tweets of them thanking his followers when they would congratulate him on his commitment.

Also, iirc he got several Twitter congratulations and replied thanking them

I never did like the way this happened. Bussey announced it for him and kind of stole his moment IMO. Tells me Bussey was really pushing him. Word is his team has a rule to not commit on the visit, and once your committed you can't take any other visits. His coach is in New York and won't be back til Wednesday. He's going to talk it over with his coach and then announce Wednesday. Weird situation, but sounds like we are still lead for his commitment.

Kid wants to come here, Mom obviously thought it was ok, but Dad wants to wait to see what? If there's a pay day? I think it is Unreal the kids and there parents have such lack of respect for people, and I am not just saying in this situation I am saying in general. These kids don't give a rats ass about giving their word cause it means absolutely zilch to them. They have no idea want honor means. I see it every day I have heard kids being told they need to learn to respect their elders and their response being they wont respect someone who doesn't show them respect first. SMDH I guess its not the same way of life that I grew up with. I would have never even thought to treat my elders the way these kids do today.

Also, these kids need to seriously get the f#*k off your lawn.

Well played, sir. This whole situation reminds me how ridiculous the fanbase can be.

Yup. He decommited? What a horrible person.

so he commits and then drops everything deletes everything... wipes the smile off his face.. doesn't even have huskers listed anymore.... you got to wonder and I'm sure we can all speculate something but i wonder who got in his ear.......

I think Fowler is onto more of the reason. Let's give it a couple days and see what happens:

I never did like the way this happened. Bussey announced it for him and kind of stole his moment IMO. Tells me Bussey was really pushing him. Word is his team has a rule to not commit on the visit, and once your committed you can't take any other visits. His coach is in New York and won't be back til Wednesday. He's going to talk it over with his coach and then announce Wednesday. Weird situation, but sounds like we are still lead for his commitment.

so he commits and then drops everything deletes everything... wipes the smile off his face.. doesn't even have huskers listed anymore.... you got to wonder and I'm sure we can all speculate something but i wonder who got in his ear.......

I think Fowler is onto more of the reason. Let's give it a couple days and see what happens:

hmmm well i read about the wednesday thing but didn't put it together.... i really like the kid and don't have a big FU attitude to him because of this.. but is HF is correct it seems like what f'ing pain in the ass to go through all this trouble... i actually feel sorry for the kid....

I think he wants to be here. I think it seems as though yes, Dad feels elsewhere could be more immidiately beneficial. Hope morality wins out and he comes and plays here for 4 years as the great blackshirt he could be.

Morality?

Yes, as in He wants to be a Husker so I hope he signs with us as opposed to the school offering his Dad cash for his comittment. I hope Im wrong but somethings fishy.

Kid wants to come here, Mom obviously thought it was ok, but Dad wants to wait to see what? If there's a pay day? I think it is Unreal the kids and there parents have such lack of respect for people, and I am not just saying in this situation I am saying in general. These kids don't give a rats ass about giving their word cause it means absolutely zilch to them. They have no idea want honor means. I see it every day I have heard kids being told they need to learn to respect their elders and their response being they wont respect someone who doesn't show them respect first. SMDH I guess its not the same way of life that I grew up with. I would have never even thought to treat my elders the way these kids do today.

Also, these kids need to seriously get the f#*k off your lawn.

Well played, sir. This whole situation reminds me how ridiculous the fanbase can be.

Yup. He decommited? What a horrible person.

Yeah, Maybe I went over board and shouldn't have put it in his thread. I don't know him so no I don't think he is a horrible person. And, I really don't give a f#*k about my lawn as four kids their friends and two dogs pretty well have taken care of our lawn. But I will never say that I think kids have any respect for anyone but themselves if that. All in all I do hope he comes here if he wants to be here.

From what is being said around the interwebz is that he may have commited while here, but his high school doesn't allow you to commit while on your visit. You have to go over the +/-'s of the school before you commit and shut your recruitment down. His coach doesn't get back until Wednesday and will go over this before he actually commits/opens up his recruitment. Was I disappointed about the "decommitment"? Sure. I just know that all of this bashing decommiting seems a bit much. Remember Bo & Co are pretty good at getting guys to take a second look at us even if they are commited somewhere else. Heck, wasn't Gregory a Purdue commit? Seems like a good character guy to me.

• Fire 1

Quote from OWH article

But a Husker Online report Sunday quoting Curtis’s son Johnny — who is also Dale’s baseball coach — said the 5-foot-10, 190-pound three-star prospect had committed prematurely, not weighing the magnitude of the decision to which J.T. Curtis could bind him. So a firmer call on whether Dale is a part of the 2015 bunch could come by Wednesday.