S Hunter Dale [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

From what i have read, it seems like he still wants to go through the whole process of being "wined & Dined" but also seems weird that it seems like he just struck NE from consideration completely.

I wonder if he told Bo he wanted to hold off on committing and Bo just basically told him if he wasnt 100% in we'd move on?

Weird situation but not shocking when dealing with a 17 yr old who seems to love being a celebrity.

He did not eliminate us. He was telling everyone else that he was not actually committed.

Kid wants to come here, Mom obviously thought it was ok, but Dad wants to wait to see what? If there's a pay day? I think it is Unreal the kids and there parents have such lack of respect for people, and I am not just saying in this situation I am saying in general. These kids don't give a rats ass about giving their word cause it means absolutely zilch to them. They have no idea want honor means. I see it every day I have heard kids being told they need to learn to respect their elders and their response being they wont respect someone who doesn't show them respect first. SMDH I guess its not the same way of life that I grew up with. I would have never even thought to treat my elders the way these kids do today.

• Fire 1

Kid wants to come here, Mom obviously thought it was ok, but Dad wants to wait to see what? If there's a pay day? I think it is Unreal the kids and there parents have such lack of respect for people, and I am not just saying in this situation I am saying in general. These kids don't give a rats ass about giving their word cause it means absolutely zilch to them. They have no idea want honor means. I see it every day I have heard kids being told they need to learn to respect their elders and their response being they wont respect someone who doesn't show them respect first. SMDH I guess its not the same way of life that I grew up with. I would have never even thought to treat my elders the way these kids do today.

Also, these kids need to seriously get the f#*k off your lawn.

• Fire 2

Yup, looks like he will be announcing this week. I would guess Hunter/Mom were able to take some time after the initial reaction (leading to uncommitting) to explain why they felt it was the right situation to commit to his father. I am sure emotions led to some decisions that could have been handled better if a few days to think about it were taken. I mean look at the last page of this thread...we went from talking up the kid to being pissed at him (myself included, I have since edited it). We all should/do want this kid's talents on our team. He's an 17 year old kid, let's not let one questionable social media handling turn us against him. Let's wait and let him make the decision he thinks is best for him. Plus you would think with his re-announcing this soon that we are still in very good shape.

He also could of been overwhelmed by the rush of intragram followers, Facebook friends, twitter followers, and now message board haters. Like the above post said he's 17. Hell I'm 28 and I would kill to play for nebraska but I would love to see other campuses and free dinners! Plus the more time they spend recruiting me the less they get on other kids who might flake

I don't think he technically committed. Bussey said he committed but Dale never stated if it was official or not.

He did. The coaches did the Boom thing and he talked to multiple media outlets about how happy he was with his commitment. Not to mention the many tweets of them thanking his followers when they would congratulate him on his commitment.

Also, these kids need to seriously get the f#*k off your lawn.

Well played, sir. This whole situation reminds me how ridiculous the fanbase can be.