***2016 Recruiting***

Seriously, if you were a college coach who is well thought of I don't know how you don't jump to a NFL job. Kissing ass and putting up with the whims of 17-18 year old kids would grow old very fast.

What to go work where you have to kiss ass to guys that make 30-50 million and think their money is more important then you as a coach....

Seriously, if you were a college coach who is well thought of I don't know how you don't jump to a NFL job. Kissing ass and putting up with the whims of 17-18 year old kids would grow old very fast.

What to go work where you have to kiss ass to guys that make 30-50 million and think their money is more important then you as a coach....

The big draw to the NFL over the college game, is that the NFL is absent of the "recruiting process".... That allows time to have a life.

I would gladly take the over paid players of the NFL.

You don't deal with Mom and Dad and over inflated egos of 17-18 year old kids along with some programs not playing by the same rules. Everyone knows it's a job in the NFL. You have more freedom changing your roster from year to year. Yes, you have egos but, they know they have to produce.

Manzel has a huge ego problem. But, he sucks and so he sits on the bench. Mommy and Daddy aren't meddling in your decisions.

I would gladly take the over paid players of the NFL.

You don't deal with Mom and Dad and over inflated egos of 17-18 year old kids along with some programs not playing by the same rules. Everyone knows it's a job in the NFL. You have more freedom changing your roster from year to year. Yes, you have egos but, they know they have to produce.

Manzel has a huge ego problem. But, he sucks and so he sits on the bench. Mommy and Daddy aren't meddling in your decisions.

Both jobs have different issues - Coaches that are qualified for both just have to decide which ones they can and want to deal with.

True....I can only speak for where I would rather earn my money.

Also, in the NFL, you might have an idiot for an owner like Jerry Jones. But, you know you have just that one boss. In college, you have to deal with multiple boosters who all think they are your boss and if you don't keep a majority of them happy (along with your AD) you have problems....oh.....and all of that depends on decisions made by 17-18 year old kids and their parents.

Are there any "b" guys or surprise names that may still pop? Or are Jackson and simmons the last two on our board?

Last year Reed and Alex Davis came out of no where. I think they were only two stars, but it sounds like they will both contribute next year.

Overall, I feel pretty good about the class, but the closing on the big hitters seemed a little disappointing. That being said, if we're going to miss out on anyone, I'd pick WR's. Still hopeful they get Lamar Jackson.

I thought for sure they'd get another TE at the last minute.