GT: B1G Tournament - #24 Ohio State vs Nebraska - 1:30PM - ESPN

500.......throws confetti

confetti+1.gif

I should delete your post to see if a Husker fan can slide into #500, but I won't..................... :lol:

I am a Husker hoops fan, but really would not be offended if you did so :) Maybe swap mine to 501 if possible. Really though the 500th post winner only get's an empty can of spam, so meh.

That's better than a full can of Spam! LOL :D

Foul discrepancy didn't help - although we were only +5 - but we were badly out-shot from the field (percentage-wise), were -10 in rebounding, -3 in assists, -5 in blocks. Those stats won't beat many Top 25 teams.

It had to do with who had to play.

I guess whatever you want to think but on the shooting, Petteway, Pitchford and Shields took over half our shots and we're averaging getting out-rebounded and out-assisted for the year.

500.......throws confetti

confetti+1.gif

I should delete your post to see if a Husker fan can slide into #500, but I won't..................... :lol:

I am a Husker hoops fan, but really would not be offended if you did so :) Maybe swap mine to 501 if possible. Really though the 500th post winner only get's an empty can of spam, so meh.

That's better than a full can of Spam! LOL :D

Hmm good point, the award committee needs to reevaluate the prizes.

Seemed to me that the 4th quarter was the football equivalent of a "prevent defense".

Yes, Pitchford's ill-attempted back dunk was crucial and yes the officiating was bad, but we started celebrating too early and started milking the clock at about the 10 minute mark.............resulting in terrible hail marys as the shot clock wound down.

Biggest fault was stopping attacking the rim.

So anyone hear Miles' post game interview?

Transcript from Omaha.com

Miles’ opening statement: Well, unfortunately, I thought that we beat ourselves. I know you have to credit Ohio State with their pressure late. The last 13 minutes they really did an excellent job of getting us rattled. Their physical defense out front I thought really got to us, too. But really at the end of the day, when you have a lead like that, you should be able to hold it and keep it and find a way to win, but unfortunately we weren’t able to.

Credit them, but at the end of the day, I’m going to put this one on us and me and not finding a better way to attack their pressure.

I thought we had practiced it relatively well during the week, had plenty of reps, but it’s hard to simulate, and you never know how physical the game gets. Craft and Scott were so physical the last six minutes of the game that it just gets you out of your rhythm. There’s no doubt about that.

Link