Kenny Bell and NCAA Reform

1. I wonder if those who aren't a fan of KB anymore, will you guys honestly not cheer or be excited when he scores a TD this season? Are you gonna sit on your hands and not be happy at all?

This isn't a recent development. I've never really been a big fan of his poor attitude, and I think the team will be much better off without him in the locker room. That doesn't mean it's not exciting to see him make plays.

He needs to realize this prima donna attitude will factor into his draft position. Especially considering he probably doesn't have the raw ability to be a #1 WR in the NFL. He'll probably end up as a slot receiver - kick return guy, maybe a #2 guy on the right team. You think teams would have put up with Terrell Owens and Randy Moss as long as they did if they weren't elite #1 WRs? Probably not. He's not nearly as talented as those guys, it would be in his best interest to drop the attitude.

• Fire 4

I'm a little late to the party here, but Kenny Bell needs to shut his mouth. I would have happily gotten up to play football at 6 AM if it meant no student loan debt when I graduated. Get a clue and look around at actual college grads struggling to find jobs that will allow them pay off crushing student loan debt.

I'm beyond done with his prima donna attitude. If he doesn't want to play football for a free education, he should by all means quit. I'm quite sure we can find someone to replace him.

• Fire 3

Kenny needs to realize that unless your warren buffet or bill gates, EVERYONE is working fir someone whos getting rich off their underpsid services. Its called the american free economy. Or simply "life".

Doesn't have to be.

Then speak out against the system in our country, the actual root of the problem, instead of one specific symptom out of thousands.

Or don't, because you don't actually care about the injustice you just care about getting yours.

• Fire 2

Kenny needs to realize that unless your warren buffet or bill gates, EVERYONE is working fir someone whos getting rich off their underpsid services. Its called the american free economy. Or simply "life".

Doesn't have to be.

Then speak out against the system in our country, the actual root of the problem, instead of one specific symptom out of thousands.

Or don't, because you don't actually care about the injustice you just care about getting yours.

He might have just meant that you can go start your own business, and not work for anyone. That's how I took it anyway. (easier said than done of course)

• Fire 1

I think kenny bell is a meany too because I tweeted him in my black 80 jersey and got no love.. honestly people. The guy is just speaking his mind. I appreciate that someone young has a passion about something other than getting laid, or drugs. Let him be

you've set the bar high for our youth :)

...segue into a discussion about fan bases lowering their expectations - in every facet of the program.

I think the biggest issue here is playing the "I don't have money to pay bills" card when he wastes thousands on tatoos and trips.

College athletes don't NEED more money, they WANT more money. Be honest about it and we are having a completely different conversation.

I think the biggest issue here is playing the "I don't have money to pay bills" card when he wastes thousands on tatoos and trips.

College athletes don't NEED more money, they WANT more money. Be honest about it and we are having a completely different conversation.

And it was his choice to live off campus and to pay those bills. They can live in a rather nice dorm ON campus and have everything provided to them.

Doesn't have to be.

He might have just meant that you can go start your own business, and not work for anyone. That's how I took it anyway. (easier said than done of course)

Somebody gets it.

Doesn't have to be.

I won't turn this into a discussion away from football, but here's what I'll say. If people blame the system, the government, the rich people, etc., they are doomed to be stuck in that system their whole lives. In order to change things, you've got to do it by actions, not by words. Talk is cheap.