Who's Next?

They just hired someone...

"All creative employees work in the office of Emerging and Creative Media for Nebraska Athletics, affectionately known as the Corn Crib. The Corn Crib is a creative suite for open collaboration among members of the Digital Communications team. This team is responsible for managing the online brand presence of all of Nebraska Athletics which reaches millions of impressions a week across social media."

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=210633628

Oh! Ok, thanks for the info.

I guess it's not relevant to this thread...I guess we can now go back to our regularly scheduled program.

• Fire 1

Don't mean to throw a wrench in the whole convo but (throws wrench)....anyone feel like Miles might be next? Seems like recent reports have shown a mutual interest between both parties.

Your avatar should really be

BNtwkWMCcAA09oD.jpg

Lol, if I knew how to add an avatar that would definitely be the one I'd pick

Don't mean to throw a wrench in the whole convo but (throws wrench)....anyone feel like Miles might be next? Seems like recent reports have shown a mutual interest between both parties.

Your avatar should really be

BNtwkWMCcAA09oD.jpg

Lol, if I knew how to add an avatar that would definitely be the one I'd pick

Top right where it says your name, you can edit your settings. You GOTS to do it!

I'm holding off hope that Calvin commits tomorrow out of nowhere. But if not, it's Thomas on Saturday.

Also, be ready for some Lenoir news. He visits Oregon this weekend.

I am not sure Calvin will be allowed to commit yet, Coach Dub seems to have a couple bigger fish on the hook he is trying to reel in.

I'm holding off hope that Calvin commits tomorrow out of nowhere. But if not, it's Thomas on Saturday.

I am not sure Calvin will be allowed to commit yet, Coach Dub seems to have a couple bigger fish on the hook he is trying to reel in.
I thought Calvin was one of the top guys.

For sure Lindsey is ahead of him on the board and I would think Lewis would be as well. There are a couple other targets that are rated a bit higher as well, doesn't mean Calvin isn't rated higher by the staff than those other targets.

For sure Lindsey is ahead of him on the board and I would think Lewis would be as well. There are a couple other targets that are rated a bit higher as well, doesn't mean Calvin isn't rated higher by the staff than those other targets.
Calvin can commit whenever. If Lindsey and/or Lewis want in we will take 5.
  • Fire 1

Calvin can commit whenever. If Lindsey and/or Lewis want in we will take 5.

Bingo