Who's Next?

Johnson, Pickett and Lenoir have been tweeting some interesting things of late. I'll be bold and throw my prediction as those three committing at the spring game.

Are they going to the spring game?

Still no confirmation, but they are tweeting about #5days. Which one may imply is the Nebraska spring game.

Johnson, Pickett and Lenoir have been tweeting some interesting things of late. I'll be bold and throw my prediction as those three committing at the spring game.

Still no confirmation, but they are tweeting about #5days. Which one may imply infer is the Nebraska spring game.

yeah, i went there.

Those three along with

Bando

Lindsey (yes, totally outside shot and I would be shocked...but stranger things have happened.

Any of these could commit this weekend or very shortly after.

Still no confirmation, but they are tweeting about #5days. Which one may imply is the Nebraska spring game.

Maybe they have prom this weekend. ;) Would be huge to get them all on campus with KJJ and Gebbia.