Who's Next?

I really hope that you are right. That would put us on the map nationally for recruiting and would open the eyes of a lot of people and recruits.

Changing my vote to Tyjon Lindsey

I think the bold has already happened. There are probably things behind the scenes that are happening that we don't know about. This spat from OSU receiver coach is a sign of this.

First somebody wins a battle over a small recruit and then it happens for a 5 star guy - Next thing you know they are beating you and taking your spot in the playoffs.

GBR! We are waking up from a long nap!!!!

I really hope that you are right. That would put us on the map nationally for recruiting and would open the eyes of a lot of people and recruits.

Changing my vote to Tyjon Lindsey

I think the bold has already happened. There are probably things behind the scenes that are happening that we don't know about. This spat from OSU receiver coach is a sign of this.

First somebody wins a battle over a small recruit and then it happens for a 5 star guy - Next thing you know they are beating you and taking your spot in the playoffs.

GBR! We are waking up from a long nap!!!!

We are on the radar by landing great 4 star kids but if we go nab a 5 star in Lindsay and possibly Holmes then you are talking about whole another level. Either way it is an exciting offseason

They just hired someone...

"All creative employees work in the office of Emerging and Creative Media for Nebraska Athletics, affectionately known as the Corn Crib. The Corn Crib is a creative suite for open collaboration among members of the Digital Communications team. This team is responsible for managing the online brand presence of all of Nebraska Athletics which reaches millions of impressions a week across social media."

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=210633628