I have a full sleeve tattoo on my left arm, and people come up to me and grab my arm and touch every square inch of it. Stop...you're creepy.

When a dude wears skinny jeans. (kind of falls in line with flat bills)

When the girlfriend asks where we are eating, I list off 20 suggestions and she shoots all of them down. I ask her where then, and she says "anywhere you want" or "I don't care."

Drivers who only reach 25 mph on the interstate on ramps

Paraphrasing my statements in a manner to completely change the meaning. If I take the time to give someone a precise answer, the LAST thing I need to hear is, "So, you're saying..." and then rephrase it to what they WANTED me to say. I can't help myself - I always have to respond with some kind of smartass comeback - "I'm sorry, but you clearly didn't follow what I was saying, as I most certainly did not say that" or something like that. And even worse is when they do it repeatedly - at that point I either tell them that no matter how often they incorrectly rephrase it my answer will remain the same and it was NOT what they said, or I respond with, "I'm sorry, but I can't think of a simpler way to phrase it so that you can understand it."

And do not interrupt. Period. Besides being rude, it also means that you are going to miss something I said - and I'm usually saying it in response to a question YOU asked. Present me the courtesy of finishing my answer; I presented you the opportunity to finish your question rather than trying to guess exactly what you are going to ask.

Excuse me while I butt in here but, what you're really saying is sometimes it bothers you when people rephrase what you've said but not all the time. Is that the gist of it? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I love baseball but .....

- Constantly adjust uniforms crotch and/or itchy jockstrap.

- Tinkered around in batter gloves ..... loosen, tighten, loosen, tighten, loosen, tighten. Every pitch.

BTW, proposed rules. After two strikes count, the first out of play foul will be a gift. However, the second foul, strike out, just like bunt rules.

Question: Lots of batters, like >40% ratio are LH swingers and yet in golf, very rare lefty swingers (Bubba, Phil, Weir). Exactly why? I know slight advantage against right hand pitchers but ......

"I could care less"

Using a public bathroom with 20 stalls, all of which are empty except the one I am, and having someone enter and use the one right next to me.

The rest are cashiering:

People who come to my lane, look up at the light and see it's on, make eye contact with me while I face forward, and ask "are you open?"

When I respond to "how are you?" by saying "I'm doing alright" and the customer responds "just alright?" - I'm not your friend, so how am I supposed to respond to that crap? I can't be honest and say what I really want, which is, "Well, I'm doing pretty damn sh**ty. I've been making chit chat with strangers for the past 6 hours, and I don't even like to chit chat with the people I know. Ya, I'm doing 'just alright' and you're going to accept that, damn it."

People who complain about prices as if I have some sort of say in the matter.

People who ask me to double bag their two gallon jug of milk with the convenient handle on it.

The guy who tries to make me laugh every time he comes through my lane.

The guy who flirts with every female in the store, 'cept when his wife is with him.

The guy who is an ahole to everyone in the store, 'cept when his wife is with him.