Robin Williams-Dead at age 63

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/showbiz/robin-williams-dead/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

(CNN) -- Comedic actor Robin Williams died at his Northern California home Monday, law enforcement officials said. Williams was 63.

Coroner investigators suspect "the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia," according to a statement from the Marin County, California, Sheriff's office.

"Robin Williams passed away this morning," his media representative Mara Buxbaum told CNN.

"He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."

Robin Williams was one of my favorite actors, and easily one of the most diverse actors I have ever seen. From movies like Aladdin to Jumanji to One hour Photo and August Rush, Robin was an amazing actor. He obviously has been fighting addiction and depression for years and I am sad to see him finally succumb to those demons. I hope his family can find peace in this time of sadness. RIP Robin.

Wow!..

I always suspected he had a problem with Depression, But I never knew....I was just trying to show my Son some of his videos a few weeks ago after hearing one of his standup routines on the radio...and told him how I met one of my aunts for the first time at my Dad's funeral shortly before I started college...She kept calling me "Mork" because of my humor and looks...I've been fighting Depression all my life and always figured I'd end up leaving this way...Sometimes it's good to be a procrastinator.