No more jokes please. Shell shocked enough already

Don't know how many people saw this, but there was a joke article circulating Facebook yesterday reporting that Bo had been arrested. It looked legit as it was sourced to the Journal Star. Upon clicking on it, however.... it turned out to be a hoax.

April 1 was a long time ago. No need to continue with these kinds of pranks.

I just sat there staring at my cell phone for a while, too afraid to click through for the details.

Glad it was b.s. but let's not have these happening very often. I am shell shocked enough from the bad news that is real.

On a related note, remember the Husker fan who posted a fake article several years ago about Sam Bradford getting arrested for distributing cocaine. I think he (the poster) got sued for libel. He was a poster at Huskerpedia, IIRC. Not sure what the outcome of the lawsuit was, or what ever happened to the idiot Husker fan who posted the fake article. :lol:

On a related note, remember the Husker fan who posted a fake article several years ago about Sam Bradford getting arrested for distributing cocaine. I think he (the poster) got sued for libel. He was a poster at Huskerpedia, IIRC. Not sure what the outcome of the lawsuit was, or what ever happened to the idiot Husker fan who posted the fake article. :lol:

settled for undisclosed $$

settled for undisclosed $$

And you know this for sure because ...... :lol: