My prediction: Gregory out 4 weeks

This is good news. His body language seemed to indicate it was something far worse. Let's hope everything went well, and he's ready to go for Miami. I agree that I'm definitely not as worried about Fresno St as I was before. However, it's still at their place and a late game. When do the Huskers usually leave to go to an away game like this? Anyone know?

I had mine scoped about 8 years ago, torn meniscus, went to work the next day. Not a big deal. Two little punctures.

Had both knees replaced two years ago and was up and walking on them that afternoon. Walked out of the hospital in three days, was riding my bicycle in two weeks, back to competition in 3 months.

I do not buy the Clowneyittis. He really looked disappointed, down, like he was letting his team down. He will be back as quickly as he can I think. Not really much pain with a scope of the knee if it is the meniscus. Had a rotator cuff done with a scope and thought I was going to die. Hurt worse than both knees

I assume the person who said "Clowneyitis" was making a joke. Gregory has worked and played hard since he has gotten here, so there's no reason to believe his mindset has changed until there is tangible proof.

And thanks to every one posting their experiences with similar procedures. Seems like the timeline Bo gave is about right. I just want him back for conference play. That way he'll get back into the groove of things before we face one of the best teams (arguably the best as of right now) in the conference.

I don't buy the crap that "it's just an old basketball injury." No, it's a current injury, no matter the cause of it. If it flares up with barely an contact, then it's a problem. My gut instinct is that we won't see the real RG until the playoffs (like that?). In the period between us winning the Conference and the playoffs, he'll finally heal. I've never understood football coaches who rush players back, especially when the D was great without him.

I have a ruptured disc in my back. I can go a very long time basically doing what ever I want to do with no pain. Then...wham....one day it will hit the wrong nerve and I'm flat on my back. The disc didn't change from the original injury from years ago. However, it flares up at the most inopportune time. Many times that is when I haven't done dang thing different than I usually do.

Your medical opinion here is way of.

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...