Big Ten Week 3

Scratchtown

This conference is complete crap. Really starting to wish we never would have left the Big 12. That conference forced us to adapt and adjust or else we would get destroyed. The B1G is crappy enough that we could be 6-6 good in the big 12 but finish 9-3 or 10-2 simply by playing a completely inferior schedule of B1G schools.

If we don't finish 11-1 or 12-0 then we

Need new cathletes as well

If that is true, then Nebraska should be racking up B1G championships.

• Fire 1

Apparently this conference needs to sell it's soul to ESPN so we can get the positive publicity because all I ever hear is how bad the B1G is compared to everyone else.

I mean the narrative this year is how bad the big is 2 weeks (started hearing it in week 2) into the season and how the SEC is number 1 and PAC is unquestionable #2. Really? After Oregon who in that conference is so far superior to the other teams in the Big12/ACC/B1G?

• Fire 1

Apparently this conference needs to sell it's soul to ESPN so we can get the positive publicity because all I ever hear is how bad the B1G is compared to everyone else.

I mean the narrative this year is how bad the big is 2 weeks (started hearing it in week 2) into the season and how the SEC is number 1 and PAC is unquestionable #2. Really? After Oregon who in that conference is so far superior to the other teams in the Big12/ACC/B1G?

There is no use to defending this conference right now, because it is very, very bad. Maybe other conferences have decent claims as to being better than others, but this conference is pure trash.

The Big Ten needs its major teams to step up. Yes I am looking at you Nebraska, Michigan, PSU. NU has had a minimum of 4 losses per season for what, a decade now. That streak predates the Big Ten. Maybe the Big Ten is the conference where former great programs go out to pasture. We should pick up Texas next. They seem to be headed the same direction despite being in the hotbed of football talent. I will give PSU a bit of pass given their circumstances. Franklin did pretty well in the mighty SEC with 3* talent. I suspect PSU will be back soon. Is Michigan suffering from two bad coaching decisions? I don't know. They might end up with another coaching change in the near future. What is holding NU back? Don't know. NU didn't exactly come into the Big Ten and overwhelm everyone. Not even Iowa or Northwestern. Its been a bad year so far and now we will have to wait until the bowl season to try and salvage something.

Honestly unless its Undefeated Nebraska vs Undefeated Penn State in the title game, there is 0 chance the Big Ten sends its champ to the playoff.

Or if there is an undefeated Nebraska or Penn state vs anybody in the B1G championship and they finish undefeated. Let's be real there will not be 4 undefeated teams from the other power conferences. It appears that way every single year and most of the time the national championship includes a 1 loss team. An undefeated team would sneak into the playoff. Especially if it was Nebraska because we have $$$ written all over us. Granted I think we can all agree the chance of that is slim to none, but the brand name of Nebraska wouldn't get the boot.

• Fire 1