Who will win the conference?

MichiganMan

Who knows. Wisconsin's ground game is still solid. MSU's defense is solid (o pretty good too). Nebraska has a power offense and developing defense. Ohio State has a lot of athletes and a solid coach. Indiana just beat Missouri on the road. Penn state has a solid quarterback. I just haven't seen enough from these teams yet to know who should be favored.

Winner of Mich St vs OSU against Nebraska in the CCG.

Mich State is solid but I have seen OSU bounce back many of time from an early season OOC loss to cruise thru the B1G. Should be a good game but I would probably give the edge to Mich State. Penn State is better but just don't have the horses yet to sustain the whole season.

Wisconsin is a decent team and should have easily handled LSU except for the untimely injuries. I think Nebraska has the D to hold down Wisc rushing attack.

Winner of Mich St vs OSU against Nebraska in the CCG.

Mich State is solid but I have seen OSU bounce back many of time from an early season OOC loss to cruise thru the B1G. Should be a good game but I would probably give the edge to Mich State. Penn State is better but just don't have the horses yet to sustain the whole season.

Wisconsin is a decent team and should have easily handled LSU except for the untimely injuries. I think Nebraska has the D to hold down Wisc rushing attack.

I think this just about sums it up, at least for me.