Scratchtown

PSU

@Sparty

IU

@NU

UMD

@OSU

They win at most 3 more games and I think that's being generous

5-7 is the peak for this team. And they don't play Wisconsin, Iowa or Nebraska either.......BAD

From that list, how do you see 3 games? PSU maybe unless they go back to how they were in the beginning of the year. MSU no chance. IU beat Missouri. Northwestern is waking up, Maryland is not a bad school this year. And hopefully, OSUs defense will be solid come November.

PSU

@Sparty

IU

@NU

UMD

@OSU

They win at most 3 more games and I think that's being generous

5-7 is the peak for this team. And they don't play Wisconsin, Iowa or Nebraska either.......BAD

From that list, how do you see 3 games? PSU maybe unless they go back to how they were in the beginning of the year. MSU no chance. IU beat Missouri. Northwestern is waking up, Maryland is not a bad school this year. And hopefully, OSUs defense will be solid come November.

I don't see 3 more wins. But I definitely see 3 losses. Their PEAK is 5-7

I will believe IU is a loss when it happens. they haven't beaten them since the 80's.

PSU has no O-line and its at home

UMD is at home and their D-line is lacking

These could be 3 wins. I don't think it will happen but I wouldn't be shocked if they won any of them

Michiganman,

I have a question for you since you seem to be the resident Michigan fan.

Why do you think Michigan has struggled? They have a huge stadium that should sell out with the fan base they have. I'm sure the athletic department has enough money to go get a good coach. Players want to play for Michigan. They are closer to recruiting hot beds than Nebraska is.

I know Nebraska has had it's frustrations over the last 10 years. However, it seems like Michigan's frustrations are even a step above Husker fan's frustrations.

Just interested in your thoughts.

Michiganman,

I have a question for you since you seem to be the resident Michigan fan.

Why do you think Michigan has struggled? They have a huge stadium that should sell out with the fan base they have. I'm sure the athletic department has enough money to go get a good coach. Players want to play for Michigan. They are closer to recruiting hot beds than Nebraska is.

I know Nebraska has had it's frustrations over the last 10 years. However, it seems like Michigan's frustrations are even a step above Husker fan's frustrations.

Just interested in your thoughts.

and i am curious what you think about the coaches they have gotten. neither rich rod nor hoke are per se bad coaches. maybe rich rod deserved more time? he was on the upswing and probably mostly responsible for hoke's first and best season.