*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

MSU not impressing me. Our O is just that bad IMO.

So is our defense.

I miss our overly aggressive defensive scheme under McBride. For one thing it was fun to watch, but secondly and more importantly our players never felt like they were playing passive. They were the aggressors. They were the ones dictating what the offense could or couldn't do.

How the f#*k are you people blaming Beck. How many open receivers can TA miss. How many unblocked defenders is too many? This is on the players. The open receivers are there. We don't have a QB that can hit them

Um misdirection, FB screen, trap, draw, reverse, TE drag etc..... He's doing nothing to negate the rush. He is outclassed and an idiot

The open recievers have been there. Big gains have been there for the taking. The right plays have been called and our QB misses wide open guys by 5 yards. Beck has adjusted. Tommy Armstrong can't throw a footbal accurately

And you have a qb clearly rattled...so you have to try something that doesn't rely on him making those passes...easy yes but right now it's not working. I guess just keep calling the same plays...

Defenses don't respect our QB, they are keying on Ameer and taking him out