*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

Kind of amazing we are only down 17 with the Offense playing as bad as they are

This. We are damn lucky to even have a prayer of a comeback. This offensive meltdown is inexcusable. What more can you ask of the D and special teams?

I am unimpressed with MSU. They have tried to give us this game, but our O has crapped the bed.......

I put this on Beck right now. Your QB is struggling and the O-Line is not getting a push. Have to figure out a way to give the QB confidence while backing u the D.
The Annexation of Puerto Rico!
  • Fire 1

So when Nebraska comes back can everyone who wants to call the game now send me $5? Game isn't over its Four quarters not two. Adjustments can be made.

Are you going to send everyone 5 bucks when Nebraska doesn't come back? Beck is clueless. He has no answers. The online falls down before the snap and whiffs blocks consistently. TA is throwing the ball into the dirt.

We get the ball back. Ameer, get your f'ing ass out there and play ball. And Beck, if you go air raid one more series, leap from the f'ing press box and do us all a favor.

"I swear to God that he fell."

LOL

Oh man, thank you, thank you. You have no idea how bad I needed a laugh.

Take away two plays and the defense is matching the Spartan defense.

The problem is Beck calling the same two running plays that Narduzzi has on tape for five straight games. Not difficult to prepare for that.

And please no more bubble screens to a receiver with cadaver ligaments in his knee. Use DPE there.

I said earlier today, that for years I thought we would "show something different" then the game comes and we do the same crap. That's who we are. The shoe take what they give us is just BS. Some times Beck guesses right and looks good.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

We get the ball back. Ameer, get your f'ing ass out there and play ball. And Beck, if you go air raid one more series, leap from the f'ing press box and do us all a favor.

LOL

Most welcome. We're all (unfortunately) in this together. :)

So when Nebraska comes back can everyone who wants to call the game now send me $5? Game isn't over its Four quarters not two. Adjustments can be made.

Are you going to send everyone 5 bucks when Nebraska doesn't come back? Beck is clueless. He has no answers. The online falls down before the snap and whiffs blocks consistently. TA is throwing the ball into the dirt.
How do you know he has no answers? Do you have a crystal ball that shows beck is just going to start throwing the ball around? Don't call anything until the final whistle blows. That's what upsets me about some people.

Take away two plays and the defense is matching the Spartan defense.

The problem is Beck calling the same two running plays that Narduzzi has on tape for five straight games. Not difficult to prepare for that.

And please no more bubble screens to a receiver with cadaver ligaments in his knee. Use DPE there.

Spot on

• Fire 1

LOL

Most welcome. We're all (unfortunately) in this together. :)

Yes, but I made the mistake of expressing confidence in Tim Beck before he played a ranked opponent. Holy f#*k do I want to kick my own balls right now.

How do you know he has no answers? Do you have a crystal ball that shows beck is just going to start throwing the ball around? Don't call anything until the final whistle blows. That's what upsets me about some people.

I haven't seen Beck adjust in 4 years. They have 7-8 in the box. Drift the TE (if he even knew they existed) behind them. Run draws, RB screen with trips blocking. Reverse, shuttle pass, delayed screen to the RB who delays on a block and releases. Diamond. Jumob package so we have 7 blocking 7. He is WAY over his head and has been since day 1.