*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

So when Nebraska comes back can everyone who wants to call the game now send me $5? Game isn't over its Four quarters not two. Adjustments can be made.

Are you going to send everyone 5 bucks when Nebraska doesn't come back? Beck is clueless. He has no answers. The online falls down before the snap and whiffs blocks consistently. TA is throwing the ball into the dirt.
How do you know he has no answers? Do you have a crystal ball that shows beck is just going to start throwing the ball around? Don't call anything until the final whistle blows. That's what upsets me about some people.

It's called a consistent pattern...

Take away two plays and the defense is matching the Spartan defense.

The problem is Beck calling the same two running plays that Narduzzi has on tape for five straight games. Not difficult to prepare for that.

And please no more bubble screens to a receiver with cadaver ligaments in his knee. Use DPE there.

I said earlier today, that for years I thought we would "show something different" then the game comes and we do the same crap. That's who we are. The shoe take what they give us is just BS. Some times Beck guesses right and looks good.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

But then we do something different and you bitch that we have no identity.

Can you make up your mind?

• Fire 1

We get the ball back. Ameer, get your f'ing ass out there and play ball. And Beck, if you go air raid one more series, leap from the f'ing press box and do us all a favor.

"I swear to God that he fell."

LOL

Oh man, thank you, thank you. You have no idea how bad I needed a laugh.

Most welcome. We're all (unfortunately) in this together. :)

Yes, but I made the mistake of expressing confidence in Tim Beck before he played a ranked opponent. Holy f#*k do I want to kick my own balls right now.

I'm just as big of a sucker. You aren't alone. I do it every friggin' year.

MSU not impressing me. Our O is just that bad IMO.

So is our defense.

I miss our overly aggressive defensive scheme under McBride. For one thing it was fun to watch, but secondly and more importantly our players never felt like they were playing passive. They were the aggressors. They were the ones dictating what the offense could or couldn't do.

I'm not really seeing anything wrong with our play defensively, they've had a decent half besides 2 big plays by a decent MSU offense. Right now it's all on the offense. They need to figure something out.

Also MSU is pretty darn good.

No they aren't. They have tried everything I their power to give us this game with turnovers. The plays on offense have been there and our QB literally can't put a ball in a 5 foot window. MSU is exactly what I thought they were. We just have a ridiculously bad QB that can't even hit his first read. It's not even a matter of him working through progressions. The first guy has been open multiple times and he simply can't make the the throw. He is awful. I'm sure he's a great guy and all but seriously even a marginally competent QB has us at 17-10 right now.

The problem is Beck calling the same two running plays that Narduzzi has on tape for five straight games. Not difficult to prepare for that.

And please no more bubble screens to a receiver with cadaver ligaments in his knee. Use DPE there.

We need some better-designed running plays. Something to spring our run game. Nebraska is not the kind of team that can afford to have its run game disappear.

So when Nebraska comes back can everyone who wants to call the game now send me $5? Game isn't over its Four quarters not two. Adjustments can be made.

Are you going to send everyone 5 bucks when Nebraska doesn't come back? Beck is clueless. He has no answers. The online falls down before the snap and whiffs blocks consistently. TA is throwing the ball into the dirt.
How do you know he has no answers? Do you have a crystal ball that shows beck is just going to start throwing the ball around? Don't call anything until the final whistle blows. That's what upsets me about some people.

Ah consistent pattern gotcha. So we lose every game got it.

Where's Kondolo and Givens Price?.....lack of WR talent showing.

We do have good receivers and need to get the ball to them and allow them to make plays. At this point I would rather see Tommy throw the ball down 40 yards and attempt to get a big play while risking an INT than playing this small ball that is getting us nowhere. If we can convert a couple long plays, that opens up the playbook.

Have you not watched the last few years of Huskers football? Kinda hard not to look in the crystal ball and not know what is going to happen next.

Ah consistent pattern gotcha. So we lose every game got it.

Has that been a consistent pattern?