*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

I'd say AA's Heisman hopes are pretty much done, he can thank the offensive line for that I guess.........

It's exactly what happened to Mariotta, except this is an inverse situation.

I wouldn't go that far....the offensive line has been a HUGE reason AA has even been in Heisman consideration. They are not playing great tonight, but I think Beck's calling and TA's inability to pass is a bigger reason for the lack of yards.

Is there any chance they are just better than us? For some reason I'm not feeling all that bad. Yes..Tommy has made some horrible throws. But really...top to bottom...I'm thinking they are just a level above us in coaching, skills, etc. Not going to throw my Husker flag in the trash over this game.

I do want to see this team not give up.

Our offensive line is not getting it done. Tim Beck planned on a running game and Tommy Armstrong is overwhelmed with the rush coming at him. I think we should have had a pass game planned to loosen up their defense. Now they are just demoralized and shell shocked. They need some leadership and are not getting it. The defense is not doing too bad but they can't carry the load. They will wear down soon if the offense does not make some long drives and put some points on the board. They need to pass first to open up the run.