*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

Sadly, we could pull a miracle and win but all week I believed and read and heard that this was a special team yada yada yada. Our defense tried and played hard, our offense was out coached and our QB is mental jello. He doesn't have coaching for just QB things and its obvious. Bo, you gotta win a big game...Mich St is very beatable and we s&%t the bed. I am really just upset all the voters who didn't move us up bc they were skeptical, shoot they were right

I bought right in there with you.........Thought we finally got on track the past two weeks......#disappointedagain

What's more likely to happen in 2015?

1. Tim Beck is still Offensive Coordinator at Nebraska
  2. Nebraska has a new Offensive Coordinator
  3. Nebraska has an entirely new coaching staff

#1.

Pelini won't fire him, and no one else is going to hire him away. And given this will be a 9 win team and there will be better jobs open, and open early, there will not be good options to even replace him.

We get to look forward to looking like this again next year. Hell, given Pelini's track record, we are looking at not even a QB change until 2017.

Great, now we have multiple Pelini's losing the game for us

That wasn't Pelini's fault. He snapped the ball perfectly.

You have no idea what you're talking about here. Tommy claps for the snap. Every. Time. He hadn't clapped and was still reading the defense.

Tommy has played terrible football tonight but that was 100 percent on the center.