*** The Official Northwestern Wildcats Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

This is horrible....this staff must be on the verge of losing their jobs if you're looking at it from the view of an administrator. What happened to the team that started the season....manhandled Miami and spanked Fresno?

Those teams are terrible.

Manhandled Miami? Hmm...I guess you watched a different game than I did.

Abdullah has 39 yards rushing. That is inexcusable.

and it's not like they're shutting him down. Beck is just a f&%ktard.
Yea just get Abdullah in space!

TA can't make those throws. That's the problem. Beck is poor and needs to go as he continues to call plays we can't make. Hoping we'll get one....

I'm all for changing qbs. Beck's system obviously needs a more accurate passer.

That's just it. Beck doesn't HAVE a system.

This is horrible....this staff must be on the verge of losing their jobs if you're looking at it from the view of an administrator. What happened to the team that started the season....manhandled Miami and spanked Fresno?

Those teams are terrible.

NW is no National Champion, but I'm talking more about our execution and focus. We looked pretty good then.....now we look inept most of the time.

It's easier to look like you know what you're doing when the teams you're playing are garbage.

and it's not like they're shutting him down. Beck is just a f&%ktard.
Yea just get Abdullah in space!

TA can't make those throws. That's the problem. Beck is poor and needs to go as he continues to call plays we can't make. Hoping we'll get one....

I don't get this. Tommy's mostly been on the money all night. There's been at least 6 drops.

He's better than last week so far but he still missed Ameer on the screen for a big gain...

I guess my comment is more about the poor mixture of OC and QB. Different styles and it's not doing us any favors to be playing to either the QB's strength or the OC's....

I don't get this. Tommy's mostly been on the money all night. There's been at least 6 drops.

Yeah, Beck's system needs WRs who can catch tonight.

I'm surprised by this. As much as I think Tommy will be a great one, he's been off quite a bit tonight. He and his WR's have had a pretty rough night. Didn't see myself as having to be the guy that has to point out Tommy has mostly been bad so far.

Yeah, Beck's system needs WRs who can catch tonight.

I'm surprised by this. As much as I think Tommy will be a great one, he's been off quite a bit tonight. He and his WR's have had a pretty rough night. Didn't see myself as having to be the guy that has to point out Tommy has mostly been bad so far.

So...you're saying that teams can sell out to stop the run, not get burned for it, and be successful?

Hopefully none of the teams figure it out.