*** The Official Northwestern Wildcats Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

If any of our 'subs' on the line come back out of the game, Garrison should be terminated during the game.

And how in the heck did DPE get off the east coast? That kid should have had offers from every school up and down the coast. But hey, their loss is our gain!

DPE played the previous two season at rb then qb. It hid his talents a bit

If any of our 'subs' on the line come back out of the game, Garrison should be terminated during the game.

And how in the heck did DPE get off the east coast? That kid should have had offers from every school up and down the coast. But hey, their loss is our gain!

Cotton was in on that drive. But Sterup definitely needs to sit down for a while.

Honestly, I don't care who is at that LG position. I care more about Reeves and Kondolo in particular staying in the game. Those two are incredibly impressive.

And I just want a warm body to replace Sterup. If Dan Vili Waldrop had eligibility, I'd even bring him back to play over Sterup at this point.

DPE played the previous two season at rb then qb. It hid his talents a bit

Also didn't play on a great team.