CFB Selection Committee Rankings (Updated 11/11)

Kernal

I didn't have much of a problem with Ole Miss and Auburn being ahead of us, but I fail to see what Georgia has done to deserve a ranking over us.

They got boatraced by Florida.

I guess the message the committee is sending is out-of-sight-out-of-mind. Good thing that was our last bye, or we might drop out of the polls altogether.

we needed msu to win. that really hurt us.

so why didn't it hurt Bama when Ole Miss lost?

they have beaten teams better than miami.

im not saying why are we ranked low, im questioning the idea of a team that beat you losing and dropping you

maybe i am wrong. but i think that hurt us and compounded our problem of lacking a quality win.

im not saying why are we ranked low, im questioning the idea of a team that beat you losing and dropping you

maybe i am wrong. but i think that hurt us and compounded our problem of lacking a quality win.

I can understand it hurting us, but to drop us 3 spots...that's pretty harsh.

I think you are right, I just think that it seems to have factored into us a little more than it has some other teams.

Pile on the points on every single team we play from here on out.

Clearly the committee thinks the Big Ten is weak aside from Ohio State and MSU. They are giving NU a bit of respect but not much. We have to beat teams like they don't belong on the field with us. We should have done so against Purdue and we didn't. We want respect, we have to prove we are capable of destroying weak Big Ten opponents. Unfortunately the weak part of our schedule is gone. So now we have to make Wiscy an example. If we are capable of doing so, then we've got to prove it. Minnesota is not going to go lightly either.

To me it just seemed like Purdue was our opportunity to show we were able to destroy weak opponents. We looked like a team still trying to figure it all out, offensively anyway.