CFB Selection Committee Rankings (Updated 11/11)

Kernal

Nebraska should move up at least two spots following this weekend’s games. These two games will most likely knock the loser below the Huskers:

#10 Notre Dame at #9 Arizona State
#7 Kansas State at #6 TCU

These other games could impact our ranking, if the higher ranked team loses we should move up a spot, assuming the lower ranked team doesn’t jump us, which is probably unlikely:

#12 Baylor at #15 Oklahoma
#5 Alabama at #16 LSU
#4 Oregon at #17 Utah

Nebraska should move up at least two spots following this weekend’s games. These two games will most likely knock the loser below the Huskers:

These other games could impact our ranking, if the higher ranked team loses we should move up a spot, assuming the lower ranked team doesn’t jump us, which is probably unlikely:

#5 Alabama at #16 LSU

#4 Oregon at #17 Utah

If LSU beats Alabama, they will definitely jump us. I agree that Oklahoma and Utah shouldn't jump us if they win though.

#5 Alabama at #16 LSU

#4 Oregon at #17 Utah

If LSU beats Alabama, they will definitely jump us. I agree that Oklahoma and Utah shouldn't jump us if they win though.

Remember though, LSU got blown out at home 41-7 by Auburn. That's a pretty miserable score.

#5 Alabama at #16 LSU

#4 Oregon at #17 Utah

Remember though, LSU got blown out at home 41-7 by Auburn. That's a pretty miserable score.

That's true, but if they beat Alabama it would be a win against a top 5 team. I just think they would jump us. I don't think it's going to matter on that one though, I think Alabama will win that one.

Sure wish Sparty would've moved up a spot. The higher they are, the better our chances are down the road. Or not. Depending on the CCG outcome.

Yeah the wait and see approach by the committee is getting old. Sparty has earned its way into the top 5 but the lackluster view of the Big Ten keeps em down. At least either TCU or KSU will drop down after Saturday, my moneys on K-State. Pulling for MSU to pull off the win this week, really want another crack at them and having a top 5 ranking would do us wonders if we can reach an 11-1 finish.

Sure wish Sparty would've moved up a spot. The higher they are, the better our chances are down the road. Or not. Depending on the CCG outcome.

They keep winning they'll be Top 5 for sure by the end of all this. I just hope we're there in Indy to try and beat them, just win baby and let the rest sort itself out.

Really think Bama is overrated but that will sort itself out. Ole Miss is too high. A two loss team shouldnt get in and they will not win the SEC West so keeping them high just keeps another deserving team down.

i agree. ole miss should have dropped a little harder after their second loss.

this is what i wonder about: oregon is at no. 4. if they and another 1 loss team won out, could they get jumped? i do not know the perfect team for this hypothetical, but let us just say it is a team that is a least a little more deserving (arguably) than oregon.

Ole Miss dropping two in a row should be reason enough to drop out of the top 15 but....SEC West. Then they make a case saying "Well they were close losses and they COULD have won...". What other team in the country NOT in the SEC would they say that about?

Arkansas could do us all a favor and notch their first conference win under Butthead when they play.