*** The Official Purdue Boilermakers Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Good thing we're doing this now, I guess. Good playcalling ,forcing the line to dominate or go home. I have to say I don't like the shotgun in that situation.

NO! IT IS NOT GOOD TO THIS NOW OR EVER.

It's not like because we did it today we won't do it next week. Just another shi**y example of why we can't drink the k-a.

Don't pop a gasket...it'll be okay.

Good thing we're doing this now, I guess. Good playcalling ,forcing the line to dominate or go home. I have to say I don't like the shotgun in that situation.

NO! IT IS NOT GOOD TO THIS NOW OR EVER.

It's not like because we did it today we won't do it next week. Just another shi**y example of why we can't drink the k-a.

Don't pop a gasket...it'll be okay.

He was being facetious if you didn't realize that.

The shotgun is causing more problems than it's solving with this snap issue that keeps rearing it's ugly head each week. Go under center for crying out loud or figure it out. Still worried about AA, I'm telling you something's up with him.

start taking snaps from under center, if you can't get that right, then find someone who can...

The shotgun is causing more problems than it's solving with this snap issue that keeps rearing it's ugly head each week. Go under center for crying out loud or figure it out. Still worried about AA, I'm telling you something's up with him.

He's getting his knee checked out.

Yeah, not good when you're shifty like he is, we lose him, I hate to think how the rest of the season may go.