*** The Official Purdue Boilermakers Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I love Beck soooooooooooooooooooo much.

Not Becks fault we have a mediocre QB.

I'm pretty sure TA isn't calling all these pass plays...

It's TA fumbling multiple snaps, making poor reads, and making bad passes. But yeah, 4 rush plays in a row worked really well for us in the first quarter at the 6 inch line. Let's just stop throwing.

but if TA's fumbling snaps, shouldn't Beck either correct that, or get somebody in there to take the snaps?

How about put TA under center...I mean it's bad enough with the fumbles, the clap and then 3rd/4th goal at the one and you can't drive forward for a yard because you're 4 yards away instead of one when you get the ball...

• Fire 1

Bull, if a wr catches that ball it's called incomplete

He took a step, that was a completed pass on either side of the ball.

He was on his first step when he got hit.

Plain and simple, it was a catch. You can continue to argue it you like but it was a catch and fumble.

That is not how it's usually called when it's a wr getting hit. That is not usually considered a "football move".

So is it too early to panic about Wisconsin? It gets old watching our offense get shut down by terrible defenses...

Nope, just don't care and expect it and you won't panic. Love the Huskers, but it's becoming the norm, once a year we s*&t the proverbial bed on a terrible team.

Well we haven't sh#t the bed yet. Game's far from over...but it's not looking good.