Purdue Highlights

Landlord

Great highlights again, LOMS. By the way, you shouldn't have to worry about pandering to the gloom-and-doom or wait-and-see crowds with your highlight videos. They're highlights! Still, I like that you tried to capture a more complete narrative of the game. Solid song selection, fits the vibe of the way you presented the game.

Great highlights again, LOMS. By the way, you shouldn't have to worry about pandering to the gloom-and-doom or wait-and-see crowds with your highlight videos. They're highlights! Still, I like that you tried to capture a more complete narrative of the game. Solid song selection, fits the vibe of the way you presented the game.

Thanks buddy.

I definitely know I don't have to pander to anyone - I think there are enough "highlight" videos on the web already, especially since the university puts one out every week, so I try to do something just slightly different and tell stories.

Great job capturing the ugliness that was the win.

Great job capturing the ugliness that was the win.

I don't know that I'd call it an ugly win. Our special teams and defense played lights out. Is it really an ugly win when two of the three phases of a team play really well? The offense was ugly, but it was definitely in the minority.