I have mutiple people telling me we can't win out and beat Minne, Whisky and Iowa.

Why am I being attacked for saying we'll beat 2 unranked teams and a team at #25? Minnesota lost to Illinois and have up 38 to Purdue and won by 1.

It's not for being optimistic. I too think we can win all three. It starts getting a little stupid though when you "guarantee" things that you have no control over. Or when you offer as evidence that you bet on the Huskers or that our ranking has improved since you joined the board. I guess it just comes off as juvenile and a bit sad. But I will try to be less critical. It's not my byte storage space that is getting wasted I guess.

• Fire 2

Iowa is getting DRSTROYED by Minnesota and we have Minnesota at home. Wisconsin is struggling at Purdue. Looking better!

Yeah, let's not count our chickens before they hatch.

Can we do it? Yes. But this team's history suggests otherwise. I'd love to be wrong, but history suggests there's a loss in there, and it's likely against Wisky or Iowa.

What kind of stupidity is this that someone thinks they're able to guarantee wins for the next three games?

Seriously, history suggests that Nebraska will drop one or more games. Hell, the offensive play last week suggested as much. And with a dinged up AA?

And what the hell is up with Nebraska fans not respecting their opponents? Seriously--someone needs to put a lid on this kind of garbage...

• Fire 2

We have to be prepared for all three games. Wiscy scares the crap out of me, Minnesota is a good team and Iowa Hayes Nebraska so will do everything they can to beat us. We can beat all three but will we? It depends on which Nebraska team shows up. So far we've been a good football team but we are not a great football team-yet. We have the potential though! GBR!!!!

I'd never coach here. At almost any program outside of a few you'd be carried off the field with 8 wins even 6 wins and making and winning a bowl. I think we have done pretty well for being a low population state with a cold climate. Wisconsin has never won a championship. We'be won 5. Minnesota has won 6 but hasn't' won since the 60s

post-4100-0-53123200-1415482150_thumb.jpg

You guys can really be way too harsh.

You don't like it then ignore the guy or just don't open the sticking thread!

That simple.

There is and always has been a high school cliquish mentality here. It's tough to be new here. Probably why the same old clowns have the same old conversations all the time here. Change is scary, and new people are scary. Anything outside of the usual is scary.

To be fair to the other side though, the making a topic with every random thought thing should probably end.