The Sock Puppet Rides!

That jet that landed in columbus from lincoln: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N260LF

The previous 2 trips on that plane was last week, 1 day trips from Lincoln to Madison, WI and back....... SE picking Alvarez' brain one last time on how to handle situation.... flight to Columbus to ink Tressel???

Youngstown and Columbus are along way from eachother. Im sure the flight would be directly to Youngstown or Cleveland.

While this is true, I'm sure there's a possibility Tressel has made enough money over the years to have residences in both cities... wouldn't be surprised if his home in Youngstown was provided by the university, thus him keeping his Columbus residence.

Of course this is all speculative BS on my part but that flight tracker and history last week sure does stoke the flames a bit....

All this talk of Frost and Tressle being a package deal... How the hell does that come to be? Hey Tressle, you're hired and this is your OC. I don't think he would go for that, nor Frost.

My first reaction to hearing about that was the same but I've come around a little bit. At first I thought JT and SFs viisons were completely different and they have no real connection but that isn't true. Seeing Frosts statement about wanting to someday incorporate power football into what they are currently running at Oregon makes me think his vision might be attractive to JT. Also JT is close to TO and both have been a big part of FCA and I'm sure that TO has spoken highly of SF who is himself a big contributor to FCA. As a matter of fact I'm guessing they know each other through FCA. Not to mention SF is regarded as one of the most talented up and coming coaches in the country. I don't doubt that SF would be an attractive option for OC for any strong Christian man who's football philosophy includes having a very physical running game.

I have a hard time Brett would come back to the Big Ten after going to the SEC.

He left Wisky becuase of money for assistants. He's coach at probably the poorest resourced program in the toughest SEC division. I personally liked him when he was at Wisky, but he's not the coach I suspected we were looking at.

Thanks for the input.

I know I'll get hated on for saying this but Brett wouldn't be the end of the world for me.

I have a hard time Brett would come back to the Big Ten after going to the SEC.

He left Wisky becuase of money for assistants. He's coach at probably the poorest resourced program in the toughest SEC division. I personally liked him when he was at Wisky, but he's not the coach I suspected we were looking at.

Thanks for the input.

I know I'll get hated on for saying this but Brett wouldn't be the end of the world for me.

Agree. He's not the splashiest hire, but we could do a lot worse. Bielema is a better coach than Pelini, by orders of magnitude. But he's not the Jim Tressel and OC Scott Frost #DreamTeam either.

• Fire 1