The Sock Puppet Rides!

...And Nick Saban wasn't going to Bama...And Urban Meyer wasn't going to Ohio State...

Those two guys openly denied it, then ended up going there. Ohio State fans are back pedaling because they think Tressel still has loyalty to Ohio State. I have a couple of friends who are OSU fans, and they are irate that Tressel might coach for someone else. In my opinion, if an announcement was going to be made in the next week, it will be a guy like Tressel, because he is one of the few we can actually talk to openly. Everyone else I believe we have to wait until after next weekends list of games.

I'm taking everything with a huge grain of salt right now. My guess, the job is Tressel's if he wants it.

• Fire 1

I'm leaning towards Bohl and Frost as the most likely possible candidates. Not that I prefer either one over all candidates. I don't know if I would even be glad with either. But those are the 2 guys I think DONU ends up with before their final decision. Unless that decision has already been made.

Just my gut when taking everything into consideration. :hmmph

I do not know whether or not Jim Tressel will be Nebraska's head coach.

What I do know is that if it is Tressel, he wouldn't be telling a douchebag like Dustin Fox prior to the official announcement.

he did play for Tressel its not impossible that they talk
No but Tressel telling him he's not going to nebraska so he could start a controversy on Twitter? Tressel is the president of a university. And if he has been working with us he sure is hell won't shed any light the way Eichorst handles business. Leaking info could cost a coach a job offer with Eichorst. Jim didn't tell him sh#t. He's just looking for attention because he didn't get enough riding the pine at OSU
hope you're right if Tressel was the new coach I would be happy beyond words

maybe the athletic department is feeding vegas misinformation so we get Jim Tressel and get rich at the same time.

If I'm SE, I ink a deal with Tressel, wait a week to announce it to the public, and during that week I put $7.9M on Tressel being the guy in Vegas. Winner winner chicken dinner.

• Fire 4

I'm leaning towards Bohl and Frost as the most likely possible candidates. Not that I prefer either one over all candidates. I don't know if I would even be glad with either. But those are the 2 guys I think DONU ends up with before their final decision. Unless that decision has already been made.

that would be a odd pairing, Bohl's ground and pound with Frost's spread. I would hate to have the word multiple be used when describing our offense

that would be a odd pairing, Bohl's ground and pound with Frost's spread. I would hate to have the word multiple be used when describing our offense

Yeah that would be weird. But that's not what I said/meant. I am saying one or the other.